PD Family

BrycE ?

i would like to join the PD family because there are a lot of people that fake bloods and with the PD family no one is fake and its a gang a good gang i am danny duncan in game

Edited by begal
i forgot my game name

i would like to join the PD family because there are a lot of people that fake bloods and with the PD family no one is fake and its a gang a good gang i am danny duncan in game

must have Discord, and have a meeting with me in game

c0f1c2cb14529189cee83a4d7d632926.png

isn't this your family 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

All that I can say about the PD family is that there minges. @ Drake is a very big one he also complains about Everything.

Thats 100% your opinion, and everyone is 100% entitled to their opinion, BUT in my opinion, i think before you criticize someones family, you should learn the proper rules of "There their and they're" because its not that hard :) They're*

Have a nice day mate (:

Edited by ♡ BrycE ♡

It not like i am just dissing your family. It what I get from some of your members. Some of them LTAP Don't Listen. Also don't Follow Rules.

Good day Mate <3

No real PD members have Ltaped, well from my knowledge, and they dont have to listen to you :P .

No real PD members have Ltaped, well from my knowledge, and they dont have to listen to you :P .

So there are fakes PD members who hang out with "real" PD members interesting story.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu