Price family disbanded?

Munchies

Okay so me and a few other people in the family have decided to disband the family due to reasons I rather not say

But I would like to thank everyone who joined and that I hope you guys had a fun time!

We might do another family in the future but for now this is a goodbye to all the price

Again we are sorry for shutting down the family!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

so sad too see your guys family being disbanded the kings family will always remember the price family  and how helpful they have been with us thank you munchies and closeman

R.I.P Price Family you will be missed. We had so many memories within the family and also done a lot of criminal activities with the name.

-Former Boss of the Price Family Closeman

Okay so me and a few other people in the family have decided to disband the family due to reasons I rather not say

But I would like to thank everyone who joined and that I hope you guys had a fun time!

We might do another family in the future but for now this is a goodbye to all the price

Again we are sorry for shutting down the family!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I just ****ing joined

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff