Norman_Snoreman Ban Appeal

Attic_D_Outta

Steam Name: Norman_Snoreman 

Ingame Name: "honestly it's been so long i've forgotten"

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:101970361

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that Banned you: ARU Commissioner Valkyrie CO19

Reason for Ban: Mass staff dis/False demote

Dispute: I am not going to justify what I did back then, but it was wrong then and it is wrong now. But I have been banned for about 2-3 years now if I am remembering correctly. I got mad at an admin that may not even still be around on this game "for reasons you may or may not already know, honestly I dont remember much but I think he was abusing his power, dont count me on it though I might have imagined it." , and when I cussed him out and demoted him he banned me.  But I realize that ive done a lot of dumb shit with gmod in the past that got me banned "sometimes with friends", and I hope that servers like you and more can forgive me for the actual minge I used to be. I now know the whats and what nots to do in gmod and still have a fun time, but all I ask you is to let bygones be bygones if you could. I would greatly appreciate it and we can all move on to a greater experince. Would love to come back on if you let me! Thanks.

Edited by Attic_D_Outta
I didn't put "ban appeal" in the friggin title lol!

+Support

• Understands what he did wrong
  • I'm surprised you still knew the community back from 2/3 years ago!
  • Perma ban was not necessary
  • Really wants to be back in the community
  • It would be great to see you on!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"