Naby Staff Report

Gust

should i become LT  

7 members have voted

1. 1. ahould Sull become a LT

Your In-Game Name: Gust

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98133209

Staff member's In-Game Name: Naby

What did they do? Forced Me to administrator about 30 seconds after fame told us we're understaffed, I was in the middle of an RP situation when he did this.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1384253360

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Up to SMT

Edited by Gust

Staffing comes before rp.

-support

-What i get from this report is you want Naby Striked for making sure every staff member on the server doesnt get striked.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Staffing comes before rp.

-support

-What i get from this report is you want Naby Striked for making sure every staff member on the server doesnt get striked.

If ratio is gone you should quit rp and get on staff. Unless you are in another staff sit 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Manager

Major -Support 

No one fixed the ratio. That’s how it is done. A random person is forced on duty.  You’re lucky you didn’t get striked.  If you have an issue with being on staff, don’t be staff.  

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- support

-saved you from being striked

+I believe he has been told before to stop forcejobbing because he used to always use it to avoid getting on duty himself

-but then again he was on duty himself

+he could of tpd to you to see if you would get on instead of just forcejobbing

-the day before half the staff team got striked for the ratio being off. he saved the staff team from it happening again the next day

• Manager

+/- support

-saved you from being striked

+I believe he has been told before to stop forcejobbing because he used to always use it to avoid getting on duty himself

-but then again he was on duty himself

+he could of tpd to you to see if you would get on instead of just forcejobbing

-the day before half the staff team got striked for the ratio being off. he saved the staff team from it happening again the next day

You can force job if your on staff and Naby was on staff

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

You can force job if your on staff and Naby was on staff

thats true. next time naby id see what hes doing first. Also you forced job more saff than were needed to hit the ratio. 3 staff got forced and 2 did not need to be forced for the ratio to hit.

Denied

Naby did his job and helped you staff becomes before rp if anything you should thank naby

in all fainess though it would be respectfull to see what someone's doing first @Naby

Edited by NoOne

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18