Training Donor Mods

Dopey

What you want to see? -  Training for donor mod

Why should we add it and what are the advantages of having this? 

Lately I have been seeing a ton of donor mod reports and removals. In order to cut down on this, I have come up with an idea. As a donor mod, you are expected to read through the handbook and follow it to the best of your ability. I think that instead of just giving them the reigns when they pay for donor mod, we should have a Senior Moderator+ Train them on what to do and not to do before they even have access to the Admin class. This would be helpful because we would not get as many staff reports and removals as often. Last time I checked (was not recently) donor mod cost 60$. That is a lot of money to be spending only to not know what you are doing and get removed. Either way, let me know what you guys think!

Who is it mainly for? - New Donor Mods

dpy

Huge +support

-Only thing I would change is make it Admin+ to train.

-No offense to Snr mods but Admins have more experience and trust within the community.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Huge +support

-No offense to Snr mods but Admins have more experience and trust within the community.

Yeah, the only reason I said SMOD+ is because sometimes it is hard to find an admin on, but I agree with you!

Huge +support

agreed Admin+

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

Just train them yourself! 

Any staff can train donor mods there is no requirement for it as long as you know what you’re talking about and can teach effectively. I have trained donor mods before and it’s quite fun!

+ Support, But...

Ok so this is a great idea, but staff are already supposed to do this! Any staff from mod-manager can help train a donor mod or really any staff member below them. By train I mean show them the ropes, you can’t necessarily force them to train (I suppose if you are a higher rank they have to). By train you mean a required training prior to getting the rank that would be a fantastic idea!

+ Support, But...

Ok so this is a great idea, but staff are already supposed to do this! Any staff from mod-manager can help train a donor mod or really any staff member below them. By train I mean show them the ropes, you can’t necessarily force them to train (I suppose if you are a higher rank they have to). By train you mean a required training prior to getting the rank that would be a fantastic idea!

ya forcing the training before they get access to donor mod

Just train them yourself! 

Any staff can train donor mods there is no requirement for it as long as you know what you’re talking about and can teach effectively. I have trained donor mods before and it’s quite fun!

Crav, you can do that but not for one specific person at a time or favoritism cards get pulled ect.. when they get promoted it's a big hassle just train the people yourself and have them trained to begin with and this issue wouldn't be occuring so for everyone's sanity +SUPPORT