10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: SNR Lewis 1B21

2. What is your steam name?: Script

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:84165415

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have a vast amount of experience with Dark-RP, I have been T-mod all the way to Co-Owner, I am normally staff until the server dies or closes. I have been staff on a Police-RP server, I was staff manager on there and head developer. I have been staff on a 2 Star Wars RP I went from T-mod to super-admin and T-mod to Chief of Staff. I have been a developer for a so many Dark-RP servers, Star Wars RP, TTT, jailbreak and SCP and PoliceRP. I have owned my own servers on G-mod , Counter Strike and still do it’s a surf server, and I have owned a Minecraft server that I gave to someone else as I started collage. So in total I would say I have been staff on 10+ servers.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? February Someone time, not sure i stopped playing because of Uni'.

6. What date did you make your forums account? I have no idea.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Member.

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 5 None Active, 1 Active. I got them in the same day as we had a miss understanding between me and one of the other staff members.

9. Have you donated?: I have not, I'm at uni don't have the money.

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial-Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: GMT 0+

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I think I should be staff because I am very mature, I am very good with talking to player as I have an IRL job, so I know how to speak with people and deal with situations. I can help with developing the server’s player base as I have extensive ideas on how to bring people to the server and make them stay on the server. I can be very active 4+ hours a day every day on the server. I don't really like RPing I mainly be on duty when I'm on the server as I normally develop the server or moderate the server. I can also help with developing the server as I have noticed somethings that you need like a proper admin chat for staff, so they don't have to talk in OOC where everyone can see it. I can make you a script for the server that will make an Admin chat for you and I can make so much more things if you want them. I have been staff on a FiveM server called "DOJ" and it's the most popular server and I was staff and a scripter for the server and it's a Police RP server as well , so I would like to think I know what I am doing with PoliceRP server. And with developing them. I like this server and want to help it grow and develop to be better than it already is.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I wouldn't do anything until someone calls me for RDM as it could be something in RP, so if 1 person calls I would then bring them to a sit but if more then 3+ people say he/she is RDMing I would freeze the suspected RDMer and then go to all the victims and ask for their side of the story, I would also check for the kills and damage logs to make sure it reflects what they are saying. to make sure one of them didn't hit him/she first or kill him/she first. once I bring the accused and they just swear at me I would ask them to stop once if they don't I would gag and warn them for staff disrespect if they don't cooperate in any shape for form I would 10,000 second minge. I normally say Mass RDM is a 1 week ban or 10080 minutes. And also warn them for Mass RDM.

Edited by Script
added poll

Over all good answer but wrong answer on question 15. Trial Moderators cannot ban

Not Active 

+/-Support

Over all good answer but wrong answer on question 15. Trial Moderators cannot ban

Not Active 

+/-Support

Not Active 

+/-Support

But lets see you get more active and try and get well known to the community!

Good Luck dude!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

I don't know how you lot think Q15 is to harsh as the guidelines CLEARLY state "4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge" and if you look at my app it says the exact same thing, and secondly No where in the app i said i would ban i said i would minge them but NORMALLY i would say its a ban, that's not saying i would ban that me saying it should be a 1 week ban...... Most people obviously didn't read the application.....

I don't know how you lot think Q15 is to harsh as the guidelines CLEARLY state "4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge" and if you look at my app it says the exact same thing, and secondly No where in the app i said i would ban i said i would minge them but NORMALLY i would say its a ban, that's not saying i would ban that me saying it should be a 1 week ban...... Most people obviously didn't read the application.....

dont respnd to ur own t mod app 

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18