Alton Super Admin Abuse

Kim Yo Suk

Your In-Game Name: Kim Yo Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:13399109

Staff member's In-Game Name: COL.Alton

What did they do? Alton deleted the base without verifying our base.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQQ5coOtono&feature=youtu.be

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? A demotion & Re-education and refunds out his own pockets to Deathstriker and NDSTFCrabs (300k ea property damages).

The first part of the video, I had to triple check my base to see it's ok and not a couching base

SWAT/SRT and any other tactical members have not developed a strategic strategy to raid our base. But every single one of them goes Rambo and think they can take us down. The reality is that this is not Call of Duty. What they could have done is deploy mustards gas, riot shields etc... They only did 1 wave and that it! And got a bit angry at us for having a good base. As you see in the video,  my guys are badly damaged down to 30 hp to 40 hp so it is impossible to say it a killbox but a possibly that they can kill us. Just imagine what if they use mustard gas and any other tactical gears? They could easily take us down. But no...they like to be rambos as if it's Call Of Duty.

Alton has not taken a good look at our base and he just deleted the base without seeing it. This is not the way any Super admin should act. It bad impression for new players and damaged the reputation of our community. Worse, it can cause players to leave. My guys left and felt like playing something else because it was really unfair what Alton did.

Thank you for your time everybody!

Best regards,
Kim Yo Suk

PS. I asked admins to come to me. Which none of the staffs other than SHARK(Trial mod). I asked SHARK to bring over Nimo. Nimo didn't come either. Alton does not bother come to me and tell me why it considers a killbox. Naby did come on to our discord and had no explanation why all he said was "report it". Nimo only explanation that our base is hard to raid which make no sense to me. So we can't have a good base? It lead me to no choice but to report Alton.

Alton had options, delete the base or come into the base and look at our base. He chose to delete it. Not acceptable for a role model for our community.

Also, If you expected me to delete my base. By saying "This is a killbox" without any explanation. I will NOT delete it without having a FAIR sit.

Reminder of new MOTD rules of killbox
A killbox is when you can trap a player between 2 fading doors and you can shoot at them but they can't shoot back at you.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

1) You claim we prop climbed even tho none of us did 

2) not only did i say it was a kill box (which it is) two other admins also infomed you that it was, and you still decided to keep it. This lead me to no choice but to remove the base

3) You don't show when it's all over, you and some other member of Umbrella corp arguing in ooc after i asked you to stop.

4) My no-clip doesn't work at this moment in time so i was only able to look at what i could see, which was around 7 layers of fence, a keypad which prevented people from easily getting past, a gap that only shows your head but our body, and a lot of people stuck in a tight space as your main defense was on the stairs.

5) At the time i had all the offices who were at the scene complaining and saying it was unfair and should be removed, as you can obsessively tell i agreed and removed the base.

So not only did you start causing arguments on ooc, use a kill box and make fails allegations that the PD where prop climbing, then then decide to make a report about it trying to draw attention onto me and trying to make me look bad.

Edited by Alton Lewis

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

I would like to say that the definition of a kill box provided in the motd is

No kill boxes.
A killbox is when you can trap a player between 2 fading doors and you can shoot at them but they can't shoot back at you.

Looking at the video, The police are able to shoot back so it's not a kill box.

Rest of the report I wasn't or don't want to involve myself in so I'm neutral.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

They thought it was a killbox since you all had 100 health cause o that nice COMBA- I mean tactical healing

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

I would like to say that the definition of a kill box provided in the motd is

No kill boxes.

Looking at the video, The police are able to shoot back so it's not a kill box.

Rest of the report I wasn't or don't want to involve myself in so I'm neutral.

+ Support

+ Th3 is perfectly correct and the base should not have been removed based on the MOTD Rules

- It does look like a killbox

- Reasons above expect for the killbox reason

Is not a killbox accordjng to MOTD. Base should not have been deleted, as it did not break any rules to my knowledge

Edited by Dopey

Accepted 

Staff will be talked with demotion not necessary

However kim your based in the past have broken many rules and i can see why alton took the actions he did I will have a talk with him to make sure it doesnt happen but you need to start listing to staff more. 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18