Hennry

In-Game Name: Henry

Steam Name:[GL]Henry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123666300

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 50

How often are you online on the forums? Very

What timezone are you in? AEST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? To deal with anyone who spams disrespectful things in the shout box or if someone has made a mistake, i would like to help people in TS and on forums. I have never been a forum diplomat so i would to try new things out and this is one of them. I feel like as a staff member i would like to help this community out as much and as often as i can, weather that is in game (already doing) In Team speak (applied for support) and on forums (applying now).

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I have been Staff for a while and when i am dealing with two different answer i will hear both sides and make a educated guess on the action that need to be taken.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would Hide what they have been saying and Privately message them to go make a Forum Appeal on there ban 

Edited by Hennry

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

-/+ Support

-only 50 posts

-Incorrect answer for #10

+Seems nice

+Good person overall

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL

Senior Moderator on Military[RP]

"Well, God damn it then Ranger's Lead The Way!" -Norman Cota 1944

+ Support

- Only has 50 posts

+ Great staff member

+ Very nice/professional 

+ Good person overall

Maybe try and get a bit active on the forums and maybe post a bit more

50-55 is not much try and get your posts up and be more active then you will be good!

Good Luck!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...