Samantha King and Ryan The Epic Guy Staff Report

Andrew / Commander Cody

Your In-Game Name: Andrew Price

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102324524

Staff member's In-Game Name: Samantha King & SM Ryan 1B27

What did they do? AFK without hitting staff ratio

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/kUQgE9m  https://imgur.com/a/nMXLdQB (Note: Ryan I believe posted LOA not sure but he was in the server for a long time) 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike or possibly someone to talk to them

Well I can’t see if you where on duty or not but if so then the ratio was met and they didn’t need to get on duty and if you weren’t then your as guilty as them. And Ryan’s reason will more than likely be im loa if he is but LOA isn’t to play and not have to staff. Or that he doesn’t disconnect for whatever reason I can’t remember. And I don’t know about Samantha but we have been through this before. 

+/- Support

~Mervin

Well I can’t see if you where on duty or not but if so then the ratio was met and they didn’t need to get on duty and if you weren’t then your as guilty as them. And Ryan’s reason will more than likely be im loa if he is but LOA isn’t to play and not have to staff. Or that he doesn’t disconnect for whatever reason I can’t remember. And I don’t know about Samantha but we have been through this before. 

+/- Support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- Support

I think the punishment really depends on how long they where afk for (If they just had to use the restroom or something nothing should happen) also Snow is a trial mod so she is new to the staff team

Your In-Game Name: Andrew Price

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102324524

Staff member's In-Game Name: Samantha King & SM Ryan 1B27

What did they do? AFK without hitting staff ratio

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/kUQgE9m  https://imgur.com/a/nMXLdQB (Note: Ryan I believe posted LOA not sure but he was in the server for a long time) 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike or possibly someone to talk to them

were  you on duty?

+Support

I had to get off and they both were logged in, afk. Ryan is on LOA, which really makes NO SENSE on why he would be in game.. For Snow to be AFK is quite skeptical but should be talked to. 

Ryan has been talked to ALOT for this..

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

i dont know why i was still in game... i guess i didnt disconnect (for the reason i post in all the reports of me going afk as a civilian) before my dad took my mouse and keyboard and if thta's the case i cant do anything about that

as for samantha, she wasn't even afk which is where that line is crossed in my opinion as she could have gotten on, but decided not to.

also since you had to have been on in order to take any pics why weren't you on. You could've gotten on yourself, but instead you make a report against someone who was afk and another who may have not even realized the ratio was off

Accepted

@SnowKitten you need to speak with me 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18