1. 1. Moderator vote

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Johnson

Steam Name: [GL] Unsettled

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115550949

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, on MilitaryRP

How many post do you have on the website? 170

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday all day.

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I want to help out others and assist on keeping the forums clean. Everyday I am able to be on forums and as being forum diplomat I can learn more and get more experience on the forums and with player's who are in need of help.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, overall if someone were to be breaking the rules I would enforce it the way im suppost to, I don't yell i dont immeditly warn them or get angry. Im a pretty laid back person and im not mean but at times I can be, it is apart of life. I am mature and am looking foward to being Forum diplomat. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would verbally warn the person to stop and do what I can to calm that individual down. I would delete their post's to make sure they don't keep spamming, I would note the spammer, so if they were to do more offenses it would result in harsher punishment. I would do my best to encourage them to follow the forum rules and not to do it again.

Edited by Johnson
Typo

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL

Senior Moderator on Military[RP]

"Well, God damn it then Ranger's Lead The Way!" -Norman Cota 1944