Custom Screenshot Thing

The Nowhere Man

Is this man good to be GM   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is this man good to be GM

• Yes
    • No

Some stuff I made in the middle of the night.. mostly tno based and the first one isnt meant to be against anyone, its just saying gg yuki's y'all lost but it was fun while it lasted.. ,, 2nd one is just a small tribute to the police on how tno always gets busted and rarely fights them off or escapes.. and the last 2 are things I made about how our main leader left,, so that leaves me to lead. 

** IF YOU THINK IT NEEDS WORK OR IS BAD PLEASE COMMENT WHY SO I CAN FIX MY MISTAKES IN FUTURE "PROJECTS"

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

Screenshot_8.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

one i am still here c; and i will always destroy the tnos 

but nice art work 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

one i am still here c; and i will always destroy the tnos 

but nice art work 

When the TNOs show my custom class killing a Yuki but I have worked with the Yukis since around their original formation date (before ARU)

When the TNOs show my custom class killing a Yuki but I have worked with the Yukis since around their original formation date (before ARU)

i meant it to be umbrella corp but i didnt have their models so i used the next closest thing.. ( i didnt have wifi at the time so i couldent have gotten em )