Cameron/Purple/Jonny's Trial-Mod Application

Cameron1

Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bapple Become Staff?

zSu4_YWpOxQyBdUPld36-E-BiTwMk61zhOYvo2Bz

• 1 week playing at the community - Joined late 2017, recently just joined back and am playing again :D

• Active on Forums/Teamspeak - Could always improve on forums and just made this account but Teamspeak i'm always on if you need to speak - Username: Cameron :D

• Well known among community members - I've made many friends and am known for pretty good roleplay I play as a cop and a friendly criminal :D

Image result for small check mark

Now for my application:

1. What is your in-game name?: Criminal: Purple Rare | Cop (Current): CPL Jonny 1B39

2. What is your steam name?: Cameron Maduro

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:157871970

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i've been a Admin on Zarp (one of the most popular darkrp servers at that time) & Event Master (Basically Admin on Empire Gaming StarwarsRP - 3rd most popular currently)

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2017 when my friend johnathen introduced me I played for like 3 weeks and took a break from games in general and finally game back and am in a good place making fun roleplay come to life. :D

6. What date did you make your forums account? This being my new steam I believe it's registered/made Wednesday at approx 9:36 pm

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I'm currently ranked member but waiting for some more cash than I plan on buying Vip+ for the perks provided

8. How many warns do you have on the server?1 Warn.

9. Have you donated? Yes, 20$ to the server for my friends custom class (<3 Blue Rare)

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator for GamingLight PoliceRP

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, and am ready for testing.

12. Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel as if I deserve the rank because i'm a hard working individual and would put alot of effort into the job as my personality is quite addictive and when I find something to get interested in I stay and commit to usually for long periods of time. Another reason I feel as if this would benefit not only me but the server as a whole is because we need more staff I see a re-occuring process of staff who are currently on duty not being able to provide the staffing needed for the amount of players on the server as it's supposed to be 1 Staff per 20 players to maintain balance and handle cases. I often see 70-75 players on with 2 staff which means they're getting quite the work load and if I see this I could help go on duty to make the server more enjoyable and get rid of rule breakers. This is such a big issue being that we need this amount of staff on for that reason exactly to help and I see Staff members ask for help and there be 10-12 mods who are active that don't volunteer themselves up for the position to help however, that's the point of the job you volunteer to help the server not enjoy the benefits and not do the work so I would like to work towards fixing this strarting myself as a candidate for the position.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?If this were to occur to me whilst he/she was mass rdming I would proceed to bring the person freeze them and when they begin to curse I would gag them and explain to them "because you've repeatedly rdm'd and know what you're doing is wrong you'll now be banned for 1 week for failure to comply with staff and excessive disrespect/mass rdm feel free to appeal the ban on gaminglight.com have a great day." I feel as if this is the mature and best way to handle this situation.

Edited by LOLI'MBADATdAYZ

+ Support 

-Good Time 

-Good Experience

-Would serve well on the staff team

Good luck!

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+ Support 

-Good Time 

-Good Experience

-Good Application, well thought out

Good luck!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+ Support 

-Good Time 

-Good Experience

-Good Application, well thought out

Good luck!

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18