Should Max Become a Discord Moderator   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Max Become a Discord Moderator

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?:Jack Nickelson

2. What is your steam name?:UfoRia-v2

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:49213019

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes was staff manger on outlaw gaming community.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)4 months on a amazing server

6. What date did you make your forums account? 4 months as long as I starded

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Vip+ and Custom class

8. How many warns do you have on the server?20

9. Have you donated?Yes

10. What rank are you applying for?Trialmod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:Yes

12. Timezone: ct

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I feel like I can Make the gaming light community a better place and I want to stop minges . on the community and make the server a better place.I respect the rules I think I am a fast learner I am committed to the server I spend a lot of my time on the server pretty much all of the days I can  and I want to help  all the people I can on the server because I am committed to this server. Staff member member or not I always will be I have always respected the Staff  team and its leaders.  I will bring good morale respect leadership good spirits I am very experienced I can do anything I am needed for I can adapt to any situation quickly. I'm addicted to the server I like it a lot and I want all the best for it and plus I am really active   I am very patient and a well-played guy and would not get mad over any situation I should be a part of Staff   because I am a good leader quick thinker fast reactor team player 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?!gag them and talk calmly and explain the what is happening and then get a high up admin to minge him/her for as long as 10,000-seconds or more what ever is necessary Thanks for tanking the time to read my application I respect what ever you chose 

- Support 

Although I have seen you on the server,

your warn count is fairly high, your forums account is inactive, and your app really has no effort in it.

Good luck though!

Thank you for making me scroll down :)

-Support replied to own app (Making me scroll down a lot)

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-replied to own application.

-high warns

-minge in game

-SUPPORT

Edited by balloonhail4979

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Huge -Support

-Huge minge

-Breaks rules at least once everyday

-20 warns, high.

-Very aggressive at times

-talks over others.

-Semi-active

-replied to own application

-inactive forums account

-Rude

-Not fit for staff

but good luck.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Huge -Support

-Huge minge

-Breaks rules at least once everyday

-20 warns, high.

-Very aggressive at times

-talks over others.

-Semi-active

-replied to own application

-inactive forums account

-Rude

-Not fit for staff

but good luck.

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

I’m going to -support due to past experiences in game with you not holding grudges but facts prove you’re immature and like to minge and make threats you rdmd me and left and got warned because I killed you when you try hit and running me and then you said ur home family is at war with me because I killed you one time when I doubt it’s your choice to make that decision 

Edited by LOLI'MBADATdAYZ

Denied

Try to get in better relations with the community and reapply in 2 weeks 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18