Should I recieve LT?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I recieve LT?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Cookiee / Cpl Cookie 1B21

2. What is your steam name?: Cookie

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:139275543

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i have had lots of Experience with staffing including admin , moderator and trial admin in different servers. In these server i have learnt new things about how to deal with situations. in some server i had to teach new staff what command to use.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Aug 2 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? Apr 15 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? i have 0 active warns but 6 not active - issued Aug 2 2017

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I Believe i should become a staff of gaming - light as i have lots of experience in my past that i can bring to the server and help to control and stop people ruin the game for people who want to play for the RP. i am a friendly player and person this will help with help new people who just joined for the fist time that don't know the rule. i fully understand the rules that the server has and use that to in situation on dealing with sits. i have 1894 hours on G-mod and play many different server, so i have lots of experience in staff and as a player.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/er to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would bring the player 1 that is reporting the player 2 that is mass RDMing and ask questions about the situation. I then i would bring the Player2 that is mass RDMing, if the player 2 is curse at me or the player 1 i would give the player 2 a verbal warning , if he decides to continue to curse at me or player 1, i would issue a gag or mute (!gag !mute) to player 2. Then i would look at the logs to gather proof that he is mass RDMing if the logs show he has killed more than 4 people in a short time. if i have enough proof to be able to punish player 2. i would explain to player 1 that he has mass RDMing and that i will be warning him for player/staff disrespect mass RDM. i would return player 1. I would then tell player 2 that i will be warning him for player/staff dis after warning him i will give him a 10,000 second minge ( !minge player2 10000)

Edited by oSikCookIEo
change poll

Please Post your Poll on the Topic not as the question

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Application Acceptance:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Gaminglight PoliceRP staff team, Your application has been approved and selected to move forward to the assignment phase,  Moving further we would like to meet with you on our Teamspeak Server to conduct your permissions assignment. You will have a period of 7 days to do so. If you cannot meet that deadline for any reason, please PM a HOS+ requesting a time extension.

Teamspeak Address: ts.gaminglight.com

(above address is not a valid web-link)

6jmrVRvVo56FxSSQ2oKuB1FlrepvCI4rl8SDbXW7

Once you have connected to the TeamSpeak you will be able to connect to a waiting room to get your tags assigned. Please wait patiently and a staff member of the PoliceRP Management Team will be with you shortly. We require you to come get your tags within seven days, however. If you are unable to make this time frame please PM me and when we should expect you to return.

Thank you,

Gaminglight Recruitment Division

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017