Phil's 3rd time staff app  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Phil become staff again?

• Yes(why?)
    • Nah(Why?)

1. What is your in-game name?: Hypa

2. What is your steam name?: TheHypaOne

3. What is your steam ID?:76561198253405412

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no I do not

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around March

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 12

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 12

9. Have you donated? no but I plan to

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes twice now

12. Timezone:EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): carpenter said I don't need permission for TMOD

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I want to join this wonderful staff team so I think of course I should start out as trial moderator I think that I deserve this rank as I want to start my career in staffing for gaminglight I love this community a lot so I hope to be a bigger part of it by becoming a staff member I'm on every day and i will be on duty when needed if I'm accepted I want to be a staff member because I want to help people and be an example for new players to strive to be, I want to be there for people who need help, I want to become a staff member for only one reason, to help new players of this community so that this community will one day be the biggest one in the whole of GMOD, I really have to thank this community, so I want to become a staff member so that I can be a bigger part of this community, I love the way you guys do things, I want to be apart of that, so that is the reason I want to become a gaminglight staff member.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would remain calm and be very polite no matter what If it does get out of hand them I must do what is needed and minge the person as that is what must be done to a person such as that

Edited by TheHypaOne
as a response for the constructive critisism thanks guys.

-Support 

Your application  is bland and boring. Tell us more about why you want to be staff. Elaborate on that. Also your application needs to be more detailed and longer. 

Edited by Fame

-Support

High Warns

Low Forum Activity

Not detailed application

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 2 weeks later...