1. 1. Should I be Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Vinny

Steam Name: ★ [GL] Vinny

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157110771

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Moderator

How many posts do you have on the website? 597

How often are you online on the forums? Every Day!

What timezone are you in? PST, California.

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?

Ever since joining the community and becoming staff, I have tried to help out the community in any way possible.  I was a Senior Mod many months back and had been apart of the Support team and Recruitment Team when it was a Division. Becoming a Forum Diplomat would be another role for me to pursue in my duty as a staff member to regulate and moderate what goes on in the forums and over all help the community in a positive way.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, how? Yes, I consider my self to have good judgment and an unbiased opinion in situations and overall.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the Shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would remove any messages that breach the rules of the shoutbox and all of the spam, and then attempt to calm the player down. From there I would proceed to guide the player to the correct section of the forums and provide the format for ban appeals so the player can take care of the situation the correct way.

Edited by ★ Vinny

• +SUPPORT
  • 597 POSTS
  • Good effort 
  • dedicated to help the community
  • Has The right mentality

good luck boi

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Speak with a Head of Staff+ for you Forum Diplomat tags in Teamspeak and on the Forums

~Head Forum Diplomat Gaur

(Also Speak with me before using any of your Diplomat Permissions so I can give you the rundown on how to do it.)