Need something clarified

Ronin

So, twice now(once was abuse as I did have my gun out) I have gotten dragged out of store robberies by mods claiming that not having my gun out the entire time was against MOTD/FailRP/Copbaiting.  This last time just now, even though the officers were all saying 'No it's not copbait.'  I've fought against many mods/admins/superadmins, as a criminal, during my robberies and none have had issues with the way I do things.  If this is actually against MOTD, it needs to BE in MOTD.  I'm getting tired of getting dragged out of robberies with someone yelling that it's an unwritten rule.  I'm not the only one that sometimes does robberies this way either.  I even got threatened with being minged on this last one by Stride.  Can we get this added if it is a true rule?

In my eyes its not ok if someone is robbing a store with a gun out, then holsters it in their inventory so they dont lose it. But in the situations you describe I wouldn't say its copbait

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

In my eyes its not ok if someone is robbing a store with a gun out, then holsters it in their inventory so they dont lose it. But in the situations you describe I wouldn't say its copbait

yeah I agree

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

As a former Senior Moderator, this was never a thing if you inventory holster it yes there's a problem but the way described you did nothing wrong in putting the gun away for a few seconds if you do that it does open an opportunity for FearRP to happen though if PD/SWAT/SRT does decide to rush you. In what you described you should not have been removed from the store it should have been RPed out. Now if you didn't have a gun at all then there's a problem because there is no way to start a robbery without a gun.