Bring back PD training!

Nade

What you want to see? - Where SGT+ is able to train again

Why should we add it? - Because without this OFC’s have no help and no guide except the test that doesn’t do anything really.

What are the advantages of having this? - Having better PD officers, and having trained and professional Officers, 

Who is it mainly for? - this is for the whole sever, if we train out OFCs we can make the sever more professional and more realistic.

Links to any content - N/A

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Massive + Support

ofcs need a 1 on 1 experience to understand what they need to learn. ride alongs arent enough because if you attempt to teach them 1 on 1 it's "training" and you get yelled at by command

#WE NEED FORREST TRAINING

Huge +1 

Don't know why this isn't already a thing started off as an OFC who didn't know anything because the quiz just didn't do anything took at least two days and a whole ton of research on the forums to figure out what I was doing.

+Support,

I don't understand who decided a quiz to be adequate information to become a PD member. But I strongly believe PD members are getting promoted too easily for showing little to no leadership skills. The entirety of PD needs an overhaul and has to be more structured so people can start being more realistic with their RP scenarios. Bring back PD training to compensate for this in the meantime because outright banning training of OFCs makes no sense at all!

+/- Support 

I fully understand how benifical having a trainer is but it is the fact of is there enough people that are going to be actively doing there job as a trainer so we don’t have people waiting hours for a trainer.

Now I think if we had the training system modified where if there was someone on the trainer job the cadet test would not pop up and they would have to be trained though a person. But still keep the test there for when there is no trainer later at night or whenever 

+Support,

I don't understand who decided a quiz to be adequate information to become a PD member. But I strongly believe PD members are getting promoted too easily for showing little to no leadership skills. The entirety of PD needs an overhaul and has to be more structured so people can start being more realistic with their RP scenarios. Bring back PD training to compensate for this in the meantime because outright banning training of OFCs makes no sense at all!

This quiz still has the question "Who handles high risk pursuits" ARU lol

All I want is to train ofc’s We need people that are trained and knows what they r doing and I can do that 

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Personally I believe we should bring back SGT+ can train and if we do Command will be watching for the cops who take there RP time to train a OFC that shows dedication so I think it would benefit in motivating people and training OFC's to not be minges.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Personally I believe we should bring back SGT+ can train and if we do Command will be watching for the cops who take there RP time to train a OFC that shows dedication so I think it would benefit in motivating people and training OFC's to not be minges.

the quiz shows them what buttons to push and stuff like that but they need to be taught where the 10 codes are what they mean. How to handle patrolling when to taze. When is someone code red. Things that all of us high ranks know and use that they have no idea about.

~Mervin

+/- Support 

I fully understand how benifical having a trainer is but it is the fact of is there enough people that are going to be actively doing there job as a trainer so we don’t have people waiting hours for a trainer.

Now I think if we had the training system modified where if there was someone on the trainer job the cadet test would not pop up and they would have to be trained though a person. But still keep the test there for when there is no trainer later at night or whenever 

Test still needs to be updated and i like that idea as long as the test is updated.

They HAD this in Mil Years ago and it was affective at discerning who was mingy and who wasn't

• 2 weeks later...

+support

I hate it when a ofc jails you for 10 years for failing to stop

They need handgun training to be more effective

they are unaware of almost all codes when on radio

they do not understand to stay outside when raiding bank/gas stations with a tactical unit telling them NO

When I say training, I go though everything in their inventory, tell them 10 codes, teamspeak, their name, chain of command, and where and where not to go. What weapons they can use, and panic button, also cars