Taco - Trial Moderator Application.

Taco.

1. What is your in-game name?:Taco

2. What is your steam name?: DontTouchMyTaco

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:128331261

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I been Admin on other games, Rust, Battlefield.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Couple Months Ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? Couple Months Ago, 2nd day.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1 Warn. NLR/RDM

9. Have you donated? Not Yet

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, Multiple Times.

12. Timezone: Pacific Time.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): NA

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank because I have patience, I'm good at sorting out the problem, I know the rules, I read the handbook multiple times. I know the punishments on what to give them. I can be relied and trusted upon. sometimes later like 2am theres no admin on. I would like to help GamingLight Grow A even Stronger Community. Im usually on this server everyday. I like to help people, Like when new people come in and dont know what to do. I can point them into the right direction. I just want to really help out the community, Im a Very Positive Person. I might of joined this community a couple months ago, but I am always on it everyday playing and This is a Great Community.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would try to come them down. If it doesnt work then I would give warning for DisRespecting Staff. Also I would get a higher up for 10,000 Second Minge.

16. Thanks, Taco.

Edited by [GL]DontTouchMyTaco
Fixing Title.

+/- Support

-Recently I've seen you do some questionable things, but who am I to judge.

-Active

-Friendly

-15. could've had a bit more effort

Good luck

^ after last night encounter I don’t think you know the rules all too well

~Mervin