Staff guidelines

Richard Springfield

What you want to see? -  Making a small change to the staff handbook where it states the max minge timer per rank.

Why should we add it? - Its quite sad that on allmost every staff aplication i see the people giving players a 10000sec minge on the 'how would you hande a mass rdm case' question after reading the staff handbook wich clearly states that you should minge for 10000sec. Most people would then give them a -support for simply following guidelines.

What are the advantages of having this? - So people applying for t-mod wont get there confidence cushed.

Who is it mainly for? - People applying for t-mod

Links to any content - N/A

-Support

The Reason for that is because they want them to first give them a warn first then if that doesn't work minge them on however long you can but if it does require more time then call a Higher rank if you can. But if you can't then just Minge them however long you can then go to the ts and request a SMT for a Longer Minge or anything like that.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+support

-How can you give a -support to a person applying for Tmod when they dont know the exact restrictions on minge lengths Tmods can give. At least let them know because when i was promoted I didn't know the length of minge i could give.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Its called reading the Staff Handbook before actually applying thats why its a question on the application. Did you read the Staff Handbook?

LMFAO, before you go ahead and make the ill-informed decision of straight up disrespecting & attempting to show knowledge compared to your superiors. Just know the staff handbook does not state that a TMOD can issue a 10,000s minge. If you really read this post, you would understand that this guideline would help the individuals figuring out what times they are able to execute. Good day sir ?

+support

-How can you give a -support to a person applying for Tmod when they dont know the exact restrictions on minge lengths Tmods can give. At least let them know because when i was promoted I didn't know the length of minge i could give.

I am no staff member, but I do not understand why this is happening. Your post makes 100% sense and I cannot begin to comprehend Closeman & Deathzone ---Supporting this great suggestion.

What you want to see? -  Making a small change to the staff handbook where it states the max minge timer per rank.

Why should we add it? - Its quite sad that on allmost every staff aplication i see the people giving players a 10000sec minge on the 'how would you hande a rdm case' question after reading the staff handbook wich clearly states that you should minge for 10000sec. Most people would then give them a -support for simply following guidelines.

What are the advantages of having this? - So people applying for t-mod wont get there confidence cushed.

Who is it mainly for? - People applying for t-mod

Links to any content - N/A

Huge + Support, thank you for the suggestion!!!

IF the staff hand book states a 10,000 second minge and you cannot apply that length you either A) Tell a higher up to apply the minge, or B) Give them max minge for your rank.

Thats what is expected to be on the T-Mod applications.