Ban Appeal

Alex_2259

Steam Name:  Alex_2259

Ingame Name: Alex_2259

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:27186173

Ban Length:Perm 

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: "Telling users to kill themselves, ""going AFK to avoid punishment"" 

Dispute: I don't even know what I did. The ban seems both confusing and absurd (I mean no disrespect in saying that) I don't remember telling anyone to kill themselves. I may have said it jokingly in a conversation, which would have stopped if the admin made an effort to talk to me (If it even happened - again, the admin made no effort to speak to me, so I must have been AFK when he arrived at the "scene"). I wasn't AFK to avoid punishment, I am pretty sure I was in jail and alt tabbed for a while, or was just released and at spawn. 

Edited by Alex_2259

Major -support

i have no respect for u one of my cousins has just recently done that. Y would u even say stuff like that it’s absurd that u think it’s ok if I ever saw u in real life I would punch u in the face

Huge - Support

-Encouraging suicide isn't okay.

-People from this server have actually taken their lives and by you saying things like that is unacceptable.

-Words hurt, people could and might actually take their lives from harmful words.

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

The fact that you state "I don't even know what I did" is absurd. As mentioned above, suicide is a serious topic and it is not only immature, but extremely insulting to use that term as a joke.

Yea, definite -1

I don't normally bother replying to anyone, because to be blunt, I couldn't give a **** less about what anyone has to say, except the one admin who is involved, but your comment is BS. 

I say that as in meaning I don't remember saying anything, but I'm not excluding the possibility. The admin gave me no words, accused me of being AFK (which was a flat out lie) For all I know, I ticked off one of his friends. The only reason I won't exclude it is because I have said some stuff to people on this server, as they have with me. I've been called things, insulted, etc. But never cried to an admin, even if I had one on "speed dial" that owed me a favor. I'd have Shadowplay evidence, expect I was literally AFK so long it didn't have anything I could use recorded (only holds last 10min)

Even then, a permaban without a single warning, no situation with an admin, and with all of 3 warns on the server (one of which I will appeal soon) is completely absurd. After playing GMod for over 5 years, I have yet to see anything as draconian. 

I don't normally bother replying to anyone, because to be blunt, I couldn't give a **** less about what anyone has to say, except the one admin who is involved, but your comment is BS. 

I say that as in meaning I don't remember saying anything, but I'm not excluding the possibility. The admin gave me no words, accused me of being AFK (which was a flat out lie) For all I know, I ticked off one of his friends. The only reason I won't exclude it is because I have said some stuff to people on this server, as they have with me. I've been called things, insulted, etc. But never cried to an admin, even if I had one on "speed dial" that owed me a favor. I'd have Shadowplay evidence, expect I was literally AFK so long it didn't have anything I could use recorded (only holds last 10min)

Even then, a permaban without a single warning, no situation with an admin, and with all of 3 warns on the server (one of which I will appeal soon) is completely absurd. After playing GMod for over 5 years, I have yet to see anything as draconian. 

now you basically call him a baby for calling him out for cry to a admin

Steam Name:  Alex_2259

Ingame Name: Alex_2259

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:27186173

Ban Length:Perm 

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: "Telling users to kill themselves, ""going AFK to avoid punishment"" 

Dispute: I don't even know what I did. The ban seems both confusing and absurd (I mean no disrespect in saying that) I don't remember telling anyone to kill themselves. I may have said it jokingly in a conversation, which would have stopped if the admin made an effort to talk to me (If it even happened - again, the admin made no effort to speak to me, so I must have been AFK when he arrived at the "scene"). I wasn't AFK to avoid punishment, I am pretty sure I was in jail and alt tabbed for a while, or was just released and at spawn. 

People **** up, we all say shit we dont mean and it coms out within the heat of the moment. Take PewDiePie saying the N word on stream, does that flag him as a racist? Who knows his true intentions, no one but him. I'd say give this guy one chance to change, if he does it again just straight up blacklist him.

DENIED

Suicide is not a joking matter and when appealing its best to act mature  

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18