False warn by renic

Jeff Junior

Questions

Your In-game: Jeff Umbrella Corp/Jeff Junior

Your SteamId http://steamcommunity.com/id/Smiley2222

The admin's name in-game: Renic

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: i did recive a player diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):i got evidnce that he said **** off first  https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/934935236776629924/54CCB13A2471679EDCCCB46037063E7F692A1656/ here is the link where u can se that he told me to **** off 

Why do you think this warn was false: i Think this warning is false becous he saidf **** off first to me and when i said it i got the warning i personally Think thats bull!!1!

Any extra information:  i presonally thnik that the admin was s!!! menly becous he said that it was okey for him to say **** off to me i am not saying that  i dident say **** off to him too but i manly sadit  becous he could say it to me so a said it back you can **** of to i Think  that danshiell should get a warning to or that you will remove my warning manly becous i have to many warning and it is not fare that  1 person can player diss somone and not the other way around   The many Part that i want to say is i dont Think that i should get a player diss if i sad the same Think to him and he dident get a warning  
Edited by [GL] Smiley222
bad writing

@STRIDER I CAN UNDERSTAN WHAT U MEAN BUT I MEAN MORE LIKE WHY SHOULD I GET A  WARNING AND NOT HIM IF YOU UNDERSANDT RENIC CAN JUST GIVE ME A WARNING AND SAY ITS OKEY FOR THE OTHER DUDE TO SAY **** OF  TO ME TAHTS WHY I THINK THE WARNING IS LITTEL FALSE IN A WAY BECOUS HE CAN JUST GIVE ME A WARNING AND NOT THE OTHER PERSON 

- / +

You are both in the wrong the guy should’ve got warned i see (no offense to u Rhenic bbe) but you are being biase unless you share some information 

-That’s dosent make you guilty Jeff you cursed him too so I don’t see the false warn (as you admited) 

—-

Happy Easter everyone ? 

I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEAN BUT IF RENIC GIVES ME A WARNING AND NOT HIM I THINK IT IS LITTEL FALSE AND WRONG FOR RENIC 1 THAT HE SAID IT WAS NOT A PLAYER DISS AND 2 THAT HE GAVE ME WA WARNING WHEN I TOLD HIM TO **** OF

NOR RENIC DO THE OTHER PLAYER 

In my eyes telling someone to “f*ck off” can be seen as another way of telling someone to leave them alone or go away. You also told the President to “go f*ck yourself”. 

You telling the president to f*ck himself: https://plays.tv/s/Lg3DRyn6rxfw

i can understan that u gave me a warning but i still cant understand why u dident give him a warning manley becous hw was still using a swear Word aganst me i am not saying that u are a bad admin i just want u to Think diffrently next time 

like T.ex i dont Think people would like that every one in the server where saying **** off  i mean it is still a player diss 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

-support

you told him to go **** himself which is really rude and uncalled for even in character

telling someone to **** off in-character makes sence to me. I don't see what's wrong with it.

essentially he said the equivelent of go away

you told him the equivelent of kys

@STRIDER I CAN UNDERSTAN WHAT U MEAN BUT I MEAN MORE LIKE WHY SHOULD I GET A  WARNING AND NOT HIM IF YOU UNDERSANDT RENIC CAN JUST GIVE ME A WARNING AND SAY ITS OKEY FOR THE OTHER DUDE TO SAY **** OF  TO ME TAHTS WHY I THINK THE WARNING IS LITTEL FALSE IN A WAY BECOUS HE CAN JUST GIVE ME A WARNING AND NOT THE OTHER PERSON 

I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEAN BUT IF RENIC GIVES ME A WARNING AND NOT HIM I THINK IT IS LITTEL FALSE AND WRONG FOR RENIC 1 THAT HE SAID IT WAS NOT A PLAYER DISS AND 2 THAT HE GAVE ME WA WARNING WHEN I TOLD HIM TO **** OF

and lets not be so hostile and in love with caps lock please and thank you

The warning was not false. 

-Support

Edited by Fame

You were minging and bothering me, and wouldn't leave, I know I should have killed you instead of telling you to leave a whole bunch, and eventually i got so pissed I said **** off, how dare I.

You then said "go **** yourself", or something like that, a mod was already present for another reason (Using the wrong gun, not important), which is player diss.

Edited by Dashiell

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18