SWAT CPL Zayn 1 Week Notice

Zayn

In the beginning I loved SWAT, we had a great team full of serious roleplayers, but I've noticed that the minge level has gone up a lot. Abusive higher ranking and them doing things that is personally considered a joke and quite immature. With higher ranking also and always bragging about their rank and how their so much better. Constantly threatening strikes. It's complete utter crap and I've had enough. One member has made people uncomfortable, and felt like they needed to leave SWAT to get away from the stress of it. I'm overall tired of it and I'm done with it. Gone to far, from Fake LOA's to them thinking their the shit.. It's quite childish.. The amount of reports alone that I get of this individual is ridiculous. This is my final 1 week notice, not gonna change my mind. 

Myan: Great Leader, always so kind and opening to ideas, recognizes true roleplay and serious players, Great friend and always will be.

Eman: Great friend as well, serious roleplayer, incredibly kind and caring, I will miss patrolling with you </3

Pliskin: Great friend, always so caring and happy, inspired tf out of me on SWAT. Dad asf and you're a beauty

Kade: I love you dude, you're a perfect roleplayer, you know what you're doing and you barely ever minge. Gonna miss the patrols but we will find a way someday to be able to patrol again.

Strider: Dad asf, great friend. Good roleplayer

Jacket: Other Dad. Also a amazing friend. A1 roleplayer

Sassi: Best friend, great player, active as heck on swat idk how you aren't PVT. Great friend, ily <33

Nimo: You're the reason I left. But to end it not as harsh. You're a great friend, just not a very great leader in my own opinion.

Farewell boys, and onto greater things I hope to you all!

Eventually once SWAT has returned to it's full glory I will return but for now I am to leave.

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

• Manager

Your strike reason is trash, sad to see you leave ;(

I removed it but there are reason why I striked him

I know you don't like me but I will miss you for all the fun times I had with you

Goodbye Zayn

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Your notice has been marked on the roster. However, just because you are leaving the department does not mean you can stop going on duty during the week. You must remain active as a SWAT Officer until Monday, April 8th. This includes training and meetings as well. It is sad that it has come to the point you have to leave SWAT. It has been an honor to serve with you.

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

Sad to see you leave SWAT but not really. Don't Worry I'll be your new dad in state and CERT would love to have you on the squad. So come my son let daddy show da way

yes

Your notice has been marked on the roster. However, just because you are leaving the department does not mean you can stop going on duty during the week. You must remain active as a SWAT Officer until Monday, April 8th. This includes training and meetings as well. It is sad that it has come to the point you have to leave SWAT. It has been an honor to serve with you.

yes sir, it's been an honor

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

I agree with you zayn its been a absolute minge fest and I am tempted to leave myself and go to CERT because its not a minge fest there

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Manager

I wouldn't expect an Admin or a SFC in swat to be happy to be two peoples main reasons for leaving.

Well I'm going to try to be more mature and a better person

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

I agree with you zayn its been a absolute minge fest and I am tempted to leave myself and go to CERT because its not a minge fest there

Bobby you're never active on SWAT and you kinda just minge around...

And zayn it was fun while it lasted you were a great SWAT member

It has been a pleasure to serve with you!

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Come to the dark side why not join the yukis it wouldn't hurt?

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg