Jason Edward's Resignation

Jason Edwards

SWAT has been super fun and I really enjoyed SWAT its-self, however, i'm just not enjoying the server as much and as I said in my staff resignation, I am moving on with school and I have a lot of harder school work to do, and finding time to get on SWAT is getting very hard. I don't want to continue to hold a position of SSGT if I am not going to be able to get on it. I am leaving the server in general, so I am going to have to leave SWAT. It was extreme fun will all of you, and I hope all SWAT members the best.

@myandabeast You were the greatest SWAT commander that I have seen. I hope that you continue to do amazing at keeping SWAT up and I know the team will be at its best with you at commander. 

@Eman005 You were a really dedicated guy to SWAT and you did really well. I definetaly see you as a co-commander some day ;).

@Nimo Just keep swimming. You were a great SFC, thanks for all the help in SWAT. Also, thanks for helping me to get to SSGT, you were a really good SWAT member and a really cool guy, I see you going places in SWAT, so keep up the good work.

@Pliskin Thanks for all the docs and stuff, you were a good SWAT member, keep it up. 

@Kade, @Munchies1 & @JMS You guys are really good Sergeants, I hope that one of you will get SSGT and replace me real soon (Or all of you)

If you weren't mentioned, I'm sorry, I only mentioned SGT's+, but all of you SWAT, yall were really good, through everything that happened, yall did your jobs. I wish the best for everyone and hope that you all do great! (P.S. Please don't minge in SWAT, just know the rules and you'll do fine. Command doesn't like hearing those reports, so don't make them have to hear them ;)

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

Bye Jason. It has been a pleasure serving with you. It is very sad to see you go :( Have fun at school dude

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Your one week notice has been marked on the roster. However you must remain active as SWAT Command during your one week. This includes any meetings and training during this time. On 4/2/18 you must speak with an admin+ to have your SWAT whitelists removed and ts support staff to get your TS Tags. It has been an honor to serve with you enjoy your life!

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jason im gonna miss you soooooooooooo much mate! I love you as a SSGT and i hope you move on to do great things!

Have fun in school mate ;' )

Your one week notice has been marked on the roster. However you must remain active as SWAT Command during your one week. This includes any meetings and training during this time. On 4/2/18 you must speak with an admin+ to have your SWAT whitelists removed and ts support staff to get your TS Tags. It has been an honor to serve with you enjoy your life!

Why so official Pliskin?

• Head Admin

Sad to see you go Jason, I didn't meet you much but when I did it was a pleasure. Good luck in the future and beyond.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I