Forrest-False Warn Appeal

steakhouse guy

I didn’t mean to do it, it was an accident that somehow worked. How was I supposed to know if a command spelt wrong was going to work

I’m was supposed to be a joke but it worked out on accident 

And why can we warm off duty

I just saw it was a mistake sorry for saying that and I didn't even know we could warn off duty and I think you should be forgiven because it was a mistake 

I guess I do deserve my punishment ;(

warns can be removed easily I am sure smt will forgive you as you made a little mistake buddy

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I just saw it was a mistake sorry for saying that and I didn't even know we could warn off duty and I think you should be forgiven because it was a mistake 

I’m 14 and this problem took me the my edge of mental breakdown, pple putting me down, embarrassment, i hurt on the inside, I’ve told him sorry so many times, I’m just upset to the edge of my everything. I care a lot of this community, and when I might get demoted for a mistake, I loose it, tbh this community is my everything, I put in so much, I just didn’t know ****in !warnn worked, or even I can warn off duty

I have been the the break of crying from this tbh, so if u could do what th3 says and . I’m sorry 

I just I don’t know what to do I’m at a loss

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

I’m 14 and this problem took me the my edge of mental breakdown, pple putting me down, embarrassment, i hurt on the inside, I’ve told him sorry so many times, I’m just upset to the edge of my everything. I care a lot of this community, and when I might get demoted for a mistake, I loose it, tbh this community is my everything, I put in so much, I just didn’t know ****in !warnn worked, or even I can warn off duty

I have been the the break of crying from this tbh, so if u could do what th3 says and . I’m sorry 

can you pm me please for I can try too calm you down a bit  there is a staff report on me because of my **** up   so I know what you are going though you are a good staff member I have never seen any wrong in you

I am not faking this I care about the community as much as I care about my family and everything else

Because of what death zone and naby said I’m loosing it, I can’t gantuee I’ll be on today or soon

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

I am not faking this I care about the community as much as I care about my family and everything else

Forrest it was just a minor mistake. You were fooling around and while i personally may not appreciate the reason you warned him for I do understand it was meant to be a joke. Also it seems like some people dont realize that this is a false warn report not a staff abuse report. Personally from now on until this post is resolved I will make sure everyone is civil.

+support on warn removal

Due to original poster saying multiple times it was a joke I dont believe Forrest should recieve any sort of punishment. Simply let him go forward with the knowledge that yes you can warn off duty. No you are not allowed to do so until Admin+ (Admins can warn for obvious infractions.).  Yes ulx will do that as it processes the !warn command by seeing it first when entered. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I owned my own sever and it’s so easy to make it where u can warn only on duty, u do ULX, groups, mod, and u can make it where u can’t only do the command in a certain join it won’t even take 2 minutes but this stupid thing might get me demoted

And idk why the reason I can do !warnn and it works 

I owned my own sever and it’s so easy to make it where u can warn only on duty, u do ULX, groups, mod, and u can make it where u can’t only do the command in a certain join it won’t even take 2 minutes but this stupid thing might get me demoted

And idk why the reason I can do !warnn and it works 

you wont get demoted I promise

All I can say is I’m sorry I deserve my punishment, I did it and even tho it was an accident it’s unacceptable 

I left CERT because I don’t want bad memory’s of this, ill see y’all in game and teamspeak like in 5 min 

Everyone please leave your opinion Forrest don’t beat yourself up about it shit happens your a great bloke and a even better staff member just leave a -/+ support and reason don’t argue please as this is to get a warn removed not to fight I don’t want to ask to get it locked before you all go on a riot

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu