Forrest-False Warn Appeal

steakhouse guy

Your In-game: Bobby Yukiteru

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:67365734

The admin's name in-game:Forrest

The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] Forrest

What warning did you receive:****tard

Why do you think this warn was false:Pretty obvious.

Any extra information:this happens when you dont put the . before the !

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

What is that warn reason....

I ask myself the same question we were messing around and he didnt put a . so it did the warn i dont want him punished and that stuff doe

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

Be friendly to our players!

• This is the most important rule out of all the rules. This is taken very seriously. If you, as staff, receive a complaint about being disrespectful to a player it will be a demotion.
  • You are the staff member. You should be one of the friendliest people on the server!   This is from the staff handbook

Be friendly to our players!

• This is the most important rule out of all the rules. This is taken very seriously. If you, as staff, receive a complaint about being disrespectful to a player it will be a demotion.
  • You are the staff member. You should be one of the friendliest people on the server!   This is from the staff handbook

Kitty forrest is a great admin a good friend we were having banter and then he accidently did it i dont want him to recieve any punishment

• Head Admin

+Support

What kind of warn is that? That is totally unacceptable and very rude Forrest. Why would you put that?

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

^ To everyone wondering why he warned him for that, they were messing around. It wasn’t intentional at all, it was a joke. There was no situation or anything of the sort. 

My problem with this is it’s really not a good idea to mess around when on the administrative job. Stuff can go wrong and this can happen. Hopefully SMT can forgive you for the actions you’ve done, and maybe this can serve as a learning experience for you. 

Don’t do it again. 

I wasent on the admin job I was on CERT

Why can u warn off duty

and when I warned him I spelt it like !warnn why does that work

Edited by Forrest

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

+Support

Messing around on duty aye seems legit

You bloody hope SMT forgives you for this

I was not on duty like I said

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

^ To everyone wondering why he warned him for that, they were messing around. It wasn’t intentional at all, it was a joke. There was no situation or anything of the sort. 

My problem with this is it’s really not a good idea to mess around when on the administrative job. Stuff can go wrong and this can happen. Hopefully SMT can forgive you for the actions you’ve done, and maybe this can serve as a learning experience for you. 

Don’t do it again. 

Why can u warn off duty

So why are you warning people off duty - You also shouldn't be joking about giving warns

Also Admins are allowed to warn

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

So why are you warning people off duty - You also shouldn't be joking about giving warns

Also Admins are allowed to warn

it was a joke like I said I didn’t think it was going to do it because I did !warnn so I spelt it wrong and I thought it didn’t work 

Plus I did not know that I can warn off duty, in my opinion that’s stupid

Anyways here we go 

I did do this and I do want it removed, I was kidding with it because we were talking about warns and how much Bobby has, so I did !warnn Bobby ****tard thinking it wouldn’t work for A: I’m off duty and I would say have to be on admin job for that and B: I spelt it incorrectly so I had to things behind me but they both failed, it’s my fault I should not have been doing that, I accept full responsibility and all punishments for my actions, I am so sorry I did this, I have learned that this can happen, either I get a strike or demotion, I am sorry for my actions. This is my explanation 

Major +support

Why can u warn off duty

Well to answer your question, Forrest, yes it is true. You CAN warn off duty. But it is strictly forbidden for anyone below Admin. Doing so can result in a strike or a Demotion. Also, I don’t know why “!warnn” works. That’s a bit strange I’ll give you that. Regardless you shouldn’t be messing around with your powers. Like I said before hopefully SMT forgives you for your actions and don’t strike you or demote you, for I wouldn’t want that to happen to you.

Just remember, let this serve as a learning experience and don’t do this again. 

Well to answer your question, Forrest, yes it is true. You CAN warn off duty. But it is strictly forbidden for anyone below Admin. Doing so can result in a strike or a Demotion. Also, I don’t know why “!warnn” works. That’s a bit strange I’ll give you that. Regardless you shouldn’t be messing around with your powers. Like I said before hopefully SMT forgives you for your actions and don’t strike you or demote you, for I wouldn’t want that to happen to you.

does warnn work for u?

+support, was in bearcat when it happened was supposed to be a joke just remove the warn no harm done

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+support, was in bearcat when it happened was supposed to be a joke just remove the warn no harm done

SMT and the rest of the people will hopefully realize this was a joke that accidentally worked , Forrest should not be punished as low ranking staff and high ranking staff alike mess around at times.

As the one who got the warn yes forrest should not be calling people ****tards but it was pretty funny i have to admit i wish that this warn is removed and forrest is not punished due to he was very sorry and warning off duty i thought you couldnt do plus he did do !warnn so why that worked I Have no idea but let me make this CLEAR I DONT WANT FORREST PUNISHED. forrest is a great admin and yes he made a mistake we all do from time to time from slaying everyone to warning the wrong person this is a clear cut mistake and forrest has apologised and it was ok with me. Just to clarify he was on CERT

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

I didn’t mean to do it, it was an accident that somehow worked. How was I supposed to know if a command spelt wrong was going to work

I’m was supposed to be a joke but it worked out on accident 

And why can we warm off duty

Warn*