Crime Families

Gallo

Ok, so can someone explain this to me. What are the crime families for in PoliceRP, how to create one, and all that jazz. I dont remember any of this being a thing the last time i played PoliceRP(a long time ago)

Allah

It’s basically when you pay for a custom class, put every weapon available in the server on the class, add in a touch of med kit, sprinkle in some defib, made up rules that don’t exist the motd or the rp world, shoot up all the cops for no reason, mix it all together and you get a crime family. 

It’s basically when you pay for a custom class, put every weapon available in the server on the class, add in a touch of med kit, sprinkle in some defib, made up rules that don’t exist the motd or the rp world, shoot up all the cops for no reason, mix it all together and you get a crime family. 

ummm ok....

~Mervin

ummm ok....

he's just mad because he got owned  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 2 weeks later...

facts

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8