Any information.

Mervin

If you or any of your family members have any information about another family you would like to give please dm me and we can set up a conversation.  NOTE YOUR NAMES WILL BE KEPT PRIVATE AND YOU MUST PROVIDE PROPER PROOF.

~Mervin

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure that file is 14 pages @McKnight xD?

I love how they try to intergate us every time but fails just plea the fifth

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I love how they try to intergate us every time but fails just plea the fifth

hmmm interesting how not only some of your family members have come forward and spoken but other families about you guys giving us intel??? Sp00ky stuff eh

~Mervin

Just saying this because I have the ability to strategize as a criminal, why not try to get information about other gangs that you dislike, and throw them under the bus to BSI? Good strategy.

true I mean other gangs are already doing it to y’all 

~Mervin

ebmcUYX.png

info wars eh?

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Most definitely, but why not double that? Also, pleading the fifth doesn’t seem to be very popular among your ranks, or the ranks of other gangs.

Also, fust an FYI For all criminals, plea deals are a great way to bring 10+ years in prison down a few years. 

We we will be cracking down even more in the days to come. We will be working closely with other departments, and things will finally kick off for real. 

And all I can say about it “kicking off” is that you haven’t seen nothing yet @Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Most definitely, but why not double that? Also, pleading the fifth doesn’t seem to be very popular among your ranks, or the ranks of other gangs.

Also, fust an FYI For all criminals, plea deals are a great way to bring 10+ years in prison down a few years. 

We we will be cracking down even more in the days to come. We will be working closely with other departments, and things will finally kick off for real. 

And all I can say about it “kicking off” is that you haven’t seen nothing yet @Steven King / Asuna Yuki

^ oof

~Mervin

talk is cheap and your're not immune to being kidnapped and ill bring my interrogation skills with me ;) psychological warfare is my specialty ever wonder why I'm never alone in the room with you?

PQC4yob.jpg

talk is cheap and your're not immune to being kidnapped and ill bring my interrogation skills with me ;) psychological warfare is my specialty ever wonder why I'm never alone in the room with you?

Talk is cheap.

~Mervin

Talk is cheap.

@mcknight told ya ;)

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

PQC4yob.jpg

You're right, actions speak louder than words. That's why we always have one of you in our interrogation, and BSI remains untouched. Hm, now who's talk is truly cheap here?

that's because they were that's because they were under my directives not to

PQC4yob.jpg

I’m not answering any questions try to get 15 pages on me :3 

im not even going to plead the fifth I’m just not going to say anything!!!

i have the right to remain silent. 

I’m not answering any questions try to get 15 pages on me :3 

im not even going to plead the fifth I’m just not going to say anything!!!

i have the right to remain silent. 

As one does you will enjoy your time in jail and we will gain information on you from other people. Like we have

~Mervin

keeps happening bsi will be removed

Somone already tried bud, it didn’t work. Goodluck removing a branch you have absolutely no control over...

—Side note

The Watchers will give info on gangs for immunity to certain things. However we will NOT give ANY information on the Yukis or Munchies or Umbrella Corp as we are not trying to start a war with the biggest family’s.