Star Wars RP tho ?

Zayn

For all the star wars rp fans out there in this community, if Gaminglight were to make a SWRP server, what would you see yourself being? Like in a battalion, I'd really like to know!

Personally I see myself being Commander Thorn / Fox, and that's mainly because CG [Coruscant Guard] is the only battalion I really go for on servers and I'm quite strict and serious when it comes to SWRP and Shock.. 

What do you see yourself being?

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

A Jedi Command!

(does that even exist)

Who said you could get out of your cage?!?!?!?!?!?!

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

SORRY *gets back in cage and closes door* :(

good boy *pats head*

gHg3VG0.gif

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I most likely won't play it  I tried star wars rp before and just hated it 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I was once Head of staff on another SWRP server. I liked it, it was serious as hell but fun. They had me as commander of the flame troopers (forget what they're called) for about 4 months back in 2016. But in December of 2016, I took a break for Christmas and the owner Demoted me for it. Haven't spoken to him since.

Frank Wayne Former RU Military Police Co-Commander, Former Spetsnaz Commander.

"Rangers Lead The Way."

"The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday."

I was once Head of staff on another SWRP server. I liked it, it was serious as hell but fun. They had me as commander of the flame troopers (forget what they're called) for about 4 months back in 2016. But in December of 2016, I took a break for Christmas and the owner Demoted me for it. Haven't spoken to him since.

EOD?

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

If it was SWRP on a venator or other republic cruiser then I would definitely want to be Admiral. (I used to be Admiral Yularen for Synergy Roleplay SWRP if you have heard of em)

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

• Bread locked this topic