ColeSofts LT Application

ColeSoft Grey

Name: ColeSoft Grey

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92941799

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Roughly 6 months now about 180 days

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 5

Do you have a Working mic? yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :

Why do you want to be a Police Lieutenant Cole? : I want to a Police Lieutenant because of all the knowledge I have in basic policing. I will make sure that I am an active Police Lieutenant on the GameingLight PoliceRP. I think that I will really help the police force I 1. Work well with others 2. I don't argue with Higherups 3. I'm 100% never rude to staff 4. I am a very kind and trusted individual in the community. I want to become a Police Lieutenant is because 80% of the time I'm on PD with no other higher-ups. I believe that being a Police Lieutenant will greatly affect the Department's reputation and "Skills" because I'm on this server when I have free time which is every day. I have great communication skills and I hope that I can communicate clearly and help the team in any way I can. I will help new officers and make everyone's lives better for everyone.I will help players as much as I can and I will never abuse command Powers. I am a well rounded and very adaptable person in the community. As I mentioned before, I was well trusted and well respected by most of the FBI and PD. I work well with others and I'm “kind”. I will Uphold the law of PoliceRP PD to my best avail. I will not punish Harshly upon those who screw up. I think that I am a great choice for the job!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

PS: I'm a cali person PST

ya it's about time I did this :/

Edited by ColeSoft Grey
words are hard grammer issues

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

Are you still banned from pd command?

No, I was unbanned when valk left

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |