th3's forum diplomat Application

th3

In-Game Name: th3

Steam Name: [GL] th3

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:170490584

Are you a Moderator+?  Senior Moderator on PoliceRP

How many post do you have on the website?  With this post, 808

How often are you online on the forums? Pretty much 4-5 hours total unless I'm up late

What timezone are you in? Central Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to join Gaminglight's Forum Diplomat Team because I want to help keep the forums calm and friendly for new players or people who login on a daily basis.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would consider myself to have good judgement for several reasons. One being that I always make sure I am polite in my interactions with players in game either when rping or on staff. Also because of experiences I have had in my daily interactions with Scout Leaders and running a Scout Troop with 53 people in it.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would link the ban appeals page http://gaminglight.com/main/forum/120-ban-appeals/ and mention them and say Appeal your ban here instead of arguing on the shoutbox. After doing that I would delete said persons post and make sure that they understand how to format their appeal. If they came back to the shoutbox I would try my best to explain anything the person may have questions or trouble with but also keep the flame off of the shoutbox.

Edited by th3watchful
For some reason I cannot add a poll in :,(

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Huge Support

-Super active

-Deserves the role 

- Effort in app

-Knows the rules

-Friendly

-Great person

Hope you get it !!