This community, Wow.

Fame

You know what I find really interesting about this community?

Every player I’ve ever come across has this really amazing backstory on how they discovered GamingLight. Even management. My self personally quit Garrys Mod. I was so freaking pissed because every DarkRp server was so trash. I tried hundreds of servers and spent weeks looking for a server to play on. The conclusion I came to? Quit Garrys Mod. So I litterly did. I started to play Five M and roblox and Minecraft and.. okay I know those games are really childish but I found joy in them. I’m not making this up one day I was playing roblox with my friend buster and I felt this litteral NAG telling me to play PoliceRp. I particularly loved PoliceRP when I played GMOD. I ignored it for weeks but it kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger untill I gave in and launched GMOD. When I went to Police rp I saw the servers and joined this one. When I first got into the sever my first impression was “holy crap this is so damn LAGGY” XD. I took the test and joined cadet where I was greeted by SNR  FriedCats ( will never forgot you bro) and he basically taught me how to play and took me around the map. That was the day when I officially joined GamingLight ;3

In 4 months I have become a Police Sergeant, Senior Moderator, and well known throughout  The community.  Daym. 

Post your story in the comments!

@Steven King / Asuna Yuki

@Voxxx

@Mika Yuki

@Hannah Yuki

@Jonny Yuki

@Deathzone071

@Velvet Yuki

:)

You know what I find really interesting about this community?

Every player I’ve ever come across has this really amazing backstory on how they discovered GamingLight. Even management. My self personally quit Garrys Mod. I was so freaking pissed because every DarkRp server was so trash. I tried hundreds of servers and spent weeks looking for a server to play on. The conclusion I came to? Quit Garrys Mod. So I litterly did. I started to play Five M and roblox and Minecraft and.. okay I know those games are really childish but I found joy in them. I’m not making this up one day I was playing roblox with my friend buster and I felt this litteral NAG telling me to play PoliceRp. I particularly loved PoliceRP when I played GMOD. I ignored it for weeks but it kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger untill I gave in and launched GMOD. When I went to Police rp I saw the servers and joined this one. When I first got into the sever my first impression was “holy crap this is so damn LAGGY” XD. I took the test and joined cadet where I was greeted by SNR  FriedCats ( will never forgot you bro) and he basically taught me how to play and took me around the map. That was the day when I officially joined GamingLight ;3

In 4 months I have become a Police Sergeant, Senior Moderator, and well known throughout  The community.  Daym. 

Post your story in the comments!

@Voxxx

@Mika Yuki

@Hannah Yuki

@Jonny Yuki

@Deathzone071

@Velvet Yuki

:)

I came to gaming light from santosRPi come in and buy an awp (you already know where this is going) I find some random female legit female and she said die b word and I pulled out my awp and killed her after she shot at me and I had behind a tree no scoped her then some British guy who was a jerk (valk) shot at me and I killed him then I was minged and that's when I knew I belong here my mission to piss him off and well yea that's how the yukis started me and grant dale Yuki just us started a riot on the server and balk called an operation against me and the Gambino the original ones not the fake wanna be's and yea I shot balk in the head when he pulled out a Negev and shot my car when I spawned out of the car I had my awp and he was right there pointing a Negev at me I was like **** it. and killed him and alec I was banned for RDM that's when I knew whole hardly I belonged here I felt the love

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I came to gaming light from santosRPi come in and buy an awp (you already know where this is going) I find some random female legit female and she said die b word and I pulled out my awp and killed her after she shot at me and I had behind a tree no scoped her then some British guy who was a jerk (valk) shot at me and I killed him then I was minged and that's when I knew I belong here my mission to piss him off and well yea that's how the yukis started 

Lmao. And what is your mission now? Now that’s he’s gone 

Lmao. And what is your mission now? Now that’s he’s gone 

spread otaku and collect the tears of the salty and the run around as a little girl looking to find her daddy

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I crawled out of the sewer after being swepped into a pipe along the Atlantic Coastline, I was deported to sea land given a passport, and now I’m locked in the basement of their president farming bitcoin so the country can stay AFLOAT 

funny joke

I crawled out of the sewer after being swepped into a pipe along the Atlantic Coastline, I was deported to sea land given a passport, and now I’m locked in the basement of their president farming bitcoin so the country can stay AFLOAT 

funny joke

russians XD

PQC4yob.jpg

I’m a U.S big boi, yah cuck

your us  that's pretty said because I'm a proud AMERICAN  not a u.s. hell if your patriotic enough you don't sayusa you say America 

PQC4yob.jpg

your us  that's pretty said because I'm a proud AMERICAN  not a u.s. hell if your patriotic enough you don't sayusa you say America 

On mil it’s U.S. versus RU, I’m used to saying it

I came to gaming light from santosRPi come in and buy an awp (you already know where this is going) I find some random female legit female and she said die b word and I pulled out my awp and killed her after she shot at me and I had behind a tree no scoped her then some British guy who was a jerk (valk) shot at me and I killed him then I was minged and that's when I knew I belong here my mission to piss him off and well yea that's how the yukis started me and grant dale Yuki just us started a riot on the server and balk called an operation against me and the Gambino the original ones not the fake wanna be's and yea I shot balk in the head when he pulled out a Negev and shot my car when I spawned out of the car I had my awp and he was right there pointing a Negev at me I was like **** it. and killed him and alec I was banned for RDM that's when I knew whole hardly I belonged here I felt the love

LOL 

I played Purge RP for a little bit but then played Police RP and have been here ever since 

Edited by Nolan Taylor

LOL 

I played Purge RP for a little bit but then played Police RP and have been here ever since 

policerp is life

PQC4yob.jpg

When I first joined I wanted for months to play a game where I got to be a soldier that actually went through the ranks and also wanted to be staff on a server. I went into Garry’s Mod and saw GamingLight’s super-clickbait NEED STAFF and decided to join. It was like forth or fifth on the last but the others looked like non-staff-needing trash so I joined that one and took a liking to it. I stayed as a PVT for legit over a month and only saw an officer (a COL) twice in the first week or two. It didn’t take long for this what-I-would-now-consider-a-really-bad Sergeant Major who yelled at me to get a better RP name than PVT iPoopLegos (I tried that name again a few months ago and they yelled at me again ;-;) and then whenever we were losing the war by like twenty he would tell us to give up and just run around the map (csc_desert_propfix before the month of rp_pig all teh way) and I would just buy all of the buildings in Tali Town (because we could do that back then) and never got bored enough to leave except for that time after I left after resigning from RUAF GEN for maybe five months *cough.* But anyway that’s my story.

I found this place because in August, I don't know why but I was obsessed with police work and politics. And I also played Garry's mod, so I said "Screw it, I'll join a policerp." I picked one at random with my eyes closed and joined Gaminglight. Eventually I got bored with it because FBI high staff was literally NECER on and I tried my best to get out of PA but it never happened. Now I only play Milrp because I'm not allowed to play policerp. (Zeeptin pls, this is torture)

@ac15CR Remember that server that came up around August? The one with really BLUE coins? XD (Server is dead, don't worry)

Frank Wayne Former RU Military Police Co-Commander, Former Spetsnaz Commander.

"Rangers Lead The Way."

"The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday."

my story is  i was looking for a dark rp server where they actually had too take you into jail, and i remember  i played as ofc and @Strider™ was an SNR at this time he would show me how too play and showed me around the map when i was OFC  i will never forget the times we had @Strider™

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I found this place because in

August, I don't know why but I was obsessed with police work and politics. And I also played Garry's mod, so I said "Screw it, I'll join a policerp." I picked one at random with my eyes closed and joined Gaminglight. Eventually I got bored with it because FBI high staff was literally NECER on and I tried my best to get out of PA but it never happened. Now I only play Milrp because I'm not allowed to play policerp. (Zeeptin pls, this is torture)

@ac15CR Remember that server that came up around August? The one with really BLUE coins? XD (Server is dead, don't worry)

great stories 

my story is  i was looking for a dark rp server where they actually had too take you into jail, and i remember  i played as ofc and @Strider™ was an SNR at this time he would show me how too play and showed me around the map when i was OFC  i will never forget the times we had @Strider™

I was not one of the people tagged but I kind of want to explain lmao. I was I think 12 or 13 years old and I got really bored so I went onto YT and back then I was addicted to Garry's Mod. So I decide to look up DarkRP and I find someone's channel (Don't want to say because of advertising purposes maybe) and it was MethRP. The first server I joined was horrible and I was being RDMed so I decided to join a different MethRP server (Gaminglight) and I played it non stop. I remember the feeling I got when I first got staff when I applied for STC xD. I was hyped. Then I guess I became well known in the community or something. That is my little essay on how I found Gaminglight, which in my opinion, is the best community ever because everyone is chill and friendly. Also the only community I have ever been staff on. Still very happy I was given the chance to staff on that server because it taught me discipline and other things. Now I am almost 16.

-=-=-=-Retired Staff Ranks-=-=-=-
MethRP: Super Admin
SchoolRP: Admin/STC Trainer
MilitaryRP: User
PurgeRP: User

WalkingDeadRP: User

TTT: User

I have been playing garry's mod for a few years now. Up to right now I have 4899 hours on it! One of my old friend showed me "GamingLight PoliceRP" I was hooked on it ever since. I then became a moderator on it. I got demoted. :( Then I quit garry's mod for a few months. Then now I am back, and with the Yukis. (Best thing that ever happen to me in GamingLight"

I was not one of the people tagged but I kind of want to explain lmao. I was I think 12 or 13 years old and I got really bored so I went onto YT and back then I was addicted to Garry's Mod. So I decide to look up DarkRP and I find someone's channel (Don't want to say because of advertising purposes maybe) and it was MethRP. The first server I joined was horrible and I was being RDMed so I decided to join a different MethRP server (Gaminglight) and I played it non stop. I remember the feeling I got when I first got staff when I applied for STC xD. I was hyped. Then I guess I became well known in the community or something. That is my little essay on how I found Gaminglight, which in my opinion, is the best community ever because everyone is chill and friendly. Also the only community I have ever been staff on. Still very happy I was given the chance to staff on that server because it taught me discipline and other things. Now I am almost 16.

Oh i wanted everyone to respond i just tagged the people i wanted to know about the most

Great story bro!!

When I started playing police Rp is with Gaminglight 

i was greeted with Beckett and I first joined as a police man a Cadet I had a hard time doing the 15 question because i forgot to scroll down lol anyways I start off to be greated by as An ofc by @myandabeast  and he was mad that police officers didn’t give me rides so @Eman005 pulls up and gives me a ride and every time I get on OFC ride with Eman so after that me And @spection become good friends I got promoted to SNR and my gl career changed 

moving on I never break Rules but I got one warn for false hostage and @Deathzone07 which is a awsome Staff member warned me lol nice guy but very strict moving on when I got to SGT it was by @NoOne and it was fun he told me to pull over and said You have been a Bad boy today you will be demoted then I got MSGT that day I was really happy tbh And got promoted to SM ALSO. Now about staffing @snarlax and @toxic we’re Treating staff with good treatment they are fair and wise and good people there the reason I came back and a lot of other reasons 

when I became swat I was greated by the Whole swat team nice people 

@Naby

@Nimo

@myandabeast

Etc Good  higher ups 

That’s it that’s my Gl story 

I have been playing garry's mod for a few years now. Up to right now I have 4899 hours on it! One of my old friend showed me "GamingLight PoliceRP" I was hooked on it ever since. I then became a moderator on it. I got demoted. :( Then I quit garry's mod for a few months. Then now I am back, and with the Yukis. (Best thing that ever happen to me in GamingLight"

great stories!

Wow I came from messing around on DarkRp servers which there is not much to do on them so I tried other RP servers and the first one was gaming light there I found many amazing people who actually knew what RP meant this was the day I join gaming light officially and I have never been happier with a Gmod server

• Bread locked this topic