Razer vs Corsair

uncle derek

I used to own a pair of Razer Kraken's, which broke in a week. I decided to give a razer keyboard a try, which is the blackwidow chroma. It has lasted me about 3 years so far with no issue. My mouse is a razer Mamba, so I guess you could call me a razer fan

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

I used to own a pair of Razer Kraken's, which broke in a week. I decided to give a razer keyboard a try, which is the blackwidow chroma. It has lasted me about 3 years so far with no issue. My mouse is a razer Mamba, so I guess you could call me a razer fan

same i have the same keyboard but V2 but i like Razer

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

Short answer. Neither brand. Don’t go with Corsair as their stuff will begin to break within a year to two years of normal use. I’ve had Corsair headsets and keyboards, and the headsets mic stopped outputting a year in, and the keyboard LEDs start to not match the colors being displayed too. I don’t like razer because I’ve had friends with terrible experiences with razer headsets and keyboards. The best thing that you could do is get an established headphone manufacturer for your headset. I use senheiser. Then for a keyboard I would use a good CoolerMaster, a SteelSeries or maybe a K95 platinum if you have to go Corsair. Hope this helps!

Short answer. Neither brand. Don’t go with Corsair as their stuff will begin to break within a year to two years of normal use. I’ve had Corsair headsets and keyboards, and the headsets mic stopped outputting a year in, and the keyboard LEDs start to not match the colors being displayed too. I don’t like razer because I’ve had friends with terrible experiences with razer headsets and keyboards. The best thing that you could do is get an established headphone manufacturer for your headset. I use senheiser. Then for a keyboard I would use a good CoolerMaster, a SteelSeries or maybe a K95 platinum if you have to go Corsair. Hope this helps!

If you own a K95 you must be rich lol. I got a blue finger mouse and keyboard and I got the Arctic 5 Steel Series which are like the coolest headphones I have ever had by the way.

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

• Bread locked this topic