Where Are You From?

iPoopLegos

Should SM Ryan be promoted to LT?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should SM Ryan be promoted to LT?

• Yes
    • No

I just felt like doing a simple poll so that I can see where the server attracts the most.

Note that the countries above are only the ones that I have seen people from and do not reflect every country in the world. The order is most-to-least often seen. If you’re from another country, just click Other [and comment your country below.]

Yes I know that the United Kingdom is multiple countries as well as the United States, but for ease I will just keep it as it is.

Note that this is a private poll. Neither this post nor its contents reflect the views of the United States Air Force, and has no connection with in-character roleplay.

Edited by iPoopLegos
+Added Bracketed Information

• 2 weeks later...

I just felt like doing a simple poll so that I can see where the server attracts the most.

Note that the countries above are only the ones that I have seen people from and do not reflect every country in the world. The order is most-to-least often seen. If you’re from another country, just click Other [and comment your country below.]

Yes I know that the United Kingdom is multiple countries as well as the United States, but for ease I will just keep it as it is.

Note that this is a private poll. Neither this post nor its contents reflect the views of the United States Air Force, and has no connection with in-character roleplay.

can you make it multiple choice please 

• Bread locked this topic