Yuki Family info

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Yuki Family Information

Written by Asuna Yuki

"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, feel free to lean on me... and I "too, will lean on you as well." - Asuna

Happy moments, sad moments… We can’t share all of them. But whenever possible we will shoulder it together. That's the true meaning of a family. An individual’s happiness is everyone’s happiness. An individual wrath is everyone’s wrath. And an individual’s tears are everyone’s tears.

My Yuki's will do their best to attempt rp before killing a cop. But if that shouldn't arise we will seek rp out with you if you aren't a minge... Consider us a guild we will do things for money

CODE OF CONDUCT:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FOFMmEXWBUe68lwk7jqgDpUzL2ON1RpKG73FfHunoI8/edit?usp=drivesdk

APPLICATION: 

http://v.ht/yukiapps

ROSTER:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cno_kXN3OykRmzgdOab4nvwTqh0YbuHDCTgEg8uWsdw

Threat Assessments:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17wR4dctghyan8uZXIfMz8725HOso9DdAzmvXXHFdZRw/edit?usp=sharing

Rules of Engagement:**DECLASSIFED**

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bDFJgiLennxBP37O7BDgrwHS5h2-TyG4cTJBleIvfcs/edit?usp=sharing

**NOTE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO VIEW THIS INTERNAL INFO**

*** IF you aren't a yuki and attempt to access this i will know and it will report your ip and mac address -_- ***

FOR INTERNAL PURPOSES ONLY: 

We will be using google organization for secure documents breaching plans, peoples play style, their favorite weapons, etc

You will sign in to your organization account and will be able to see all the classified info.

Login Portal:

https://v.ht/yukilogin

Disturbing this material without authorization will result in disciplinary action 

People like me why I created the Yukis I well...

It's for my friends! For a year and a half...all that time...they waited for us! It was hard on them... They had sad times...

They got humiliated, but they just endured it... And kept protecting the family... It's for my friends!

I want to show them...that Yuki's will live on!! That's why I gotta do this!

Also please don't associate us with gangs we are nothing like them we defend our way of life and for our friends. We are Guild Family there is a difference.

Please note Yukis you are held to the same expectations as staff reason for this we are always looked at we are a projection of power 

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง  

We are experts at what we do but we make enemies very quickly. (#wesurvived3operations)

Is that all the yukis are good for making people mad all the time? I recently had the Higher Staff mad at me well I say to heck with the Admins. Now listen up Any skill that surpasses reason still comes from reason right? Your skills aren't just a talent. It only works when the feeling in your heart matches the feeling you have for your family. To be a Yuki one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul. If all we worry about is following rules and admins watching us then we will never then our skills will never progress Don't let those blowhearts on the staff team scare you. Follow the path you believe in Becuase that's what makes the Yukis number one **pulls out awp**

Image result for fairy tail gifs

Disclaimer: 

Im not telling you to break rules and go carelessly but being a Yuki means admins will watch you like a hawk -_- also they love to follow me its a comedy show xD. Also, love the staff<3

Note at anytime you can be proved there are no refunds (a key requirement is that your part of a custom class)

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki
ADDING STUFF

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I can help with the roster. To fix the other lines.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

i thought i was a yuki R.I.P

you are oh I linked the wrong one duh

I'm adding a account rn

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

The login link doesn’t work

just sign into google like your normally would

PQC4yob.jpg

OWlTUri.jpg

PQC4yob.jpg

I am confused how you guys say you want to RP more with PD, but then have 7 shootouts within an hour, casually walk around the map holding guns whenever a pd car passes you (which in my oppinon should be cop bait), and never pull over at traffic stops for speeding, reckless driving ect.

joker im going to ask that you remove that comment as it in no way pertains to the post and your attempting to slander the yuki name remove it now and message me

PQC4yob.jpg

well can we have this pinned @ nolan or @management

PQC4yob.jpg