staff report of ryan the epic guy

NDSTF

Your In-Game Name: NDSTF crabs

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121774638

Staff member's In-Game Name: Ryan The Epic Guy

What did they do? he was using his powers off duty to take it to the general store. his car was not stuck at all so had no reason to use his powers

Evidence (REQUIRED):

http://steamcommunity.com/id/NDSTF/screenshots/

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

should be spoken to about the situation or get a strike

if your car isnt at the door of the store minges drive into the repair kit. at least if it is by spawn. i will leave it at that.

also i've been told previously that using the physgun on you're car is a privilege of staff (it used to be for vips as well but people threw cars at ppl RIP)

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

Generally there isn't a clear line drawn. The understanding is that he isn't abusing it against other players, he is simply moving it over so that he can put a repair kit into it without the chance of people stealing it. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Heres what I say about using your phsgun off duty. If you use you physgun for a good purpose and not abusing your powers its fine. If you get two people unstuck they thank you. But if you tap on them and accidently move them they yell "staff abuse, staff abuse". There needs to be a clear line drawn  on what you CAN do with physgun while off duty. I say if it saves the staff team a sit, then do it. By this im not saying do an admin sit while off duty. 

Heres what I say about using your phsgun off duty. If you use you physgun for a good purpose and not abusing your powers its fine. If you get two people unstuck they thank you. But if you tap on them and accidently move them they yell "staff abuse, staff abuse". There needs to be a clear line drawn  on what you CAN do with physgun while off duty. I say if it saves the staff team a sit, then do it. By this im not saying do an admin sit while off duty. 

thats exactly why i did that. it saves the sit over the minge that will come driving into me stealing my repair kit. Considering VIP+ used to have the physgun power on there it makes sense that we can. It got taken from VIP+ due to people... throwing their cars at people...

-1 Support

• No evidence that he actually physgunned his car
  • Evidence that was provided is irrelevant.
  • He is allowed to physgun his car as long as he does not abuse it moving it to the door so minges do not steal his repair is not considered abuse as you can drive a car in front of the door as well.
Edited by Pliskin

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

-1 Support

• He is allowed to physgun his car as long as he does not abuse it moving it to the door so minges do not steal his repair is not considered abuse as you can drive a car in front of the door as well.

God had spoken whoop

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Generally there isn't a clear line drawn. The understanding is that he isn't abusing it against other players, he is simply moving it over so that he can put a repair kit into it without the chance of people stealing it. 

-1 Support