Zim's unban

Zim

Steam Name: FearmeCZ

Ingame Name: ARU SM Zim TRJ 18

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35659549

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Valk

Reason for Ban: Advertisement

Dispute: I was banned for advertisement by Valk when I wasn't the one advertising. I was just on the server and was able to join my custom class as well as ARU. I saw a bunch of friends and immedietly loved it here. I miss Gaminglight and wish to be apart of the community once more. I was playing and then my old ban came back i have no idea how that worked but it did. I am also still banned from TS and i am more than willing to set up a meeting on TS to discuss this. To all my friends hello once again! And for the staff handling this i thank you.

Zim.

major +support  

- friendly 

- good role player 

- cares about the community 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I willing to give a second chance however, if you bypass me in SWAT ever again I will glue your testicle to the ceiling:

+support:

major +support  

- friendly 

- good role player 

- cares about the community 

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

To all who -support if i am given another chance come find me in game or in TS and talk with me as to why you and I had issues in the past. I know some of you didn't like me but you can't please everyone and probably just got off on a bad note. Again if this is accepted come find me or even message me over the forums and lets discuss our differences! No this isn't an invitation to message me so i can convince you to change your vote. Simply settling past issues and moving forward. Thanks again guys and i hope to see y'all soon!

Zim