tcoops

Your In-Game Name:

tcoops

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:161946636

Staff member's In-Game Name:

Naby

What did they do?

I hope you've already read Mitchel's report on Naby because this is to add onto that. He's already RDMed, not told us our side and such too. I was the one who got minged for 7100 seconds instead of Mitchel too. But anyways, this is a separate report. The consistency of Naby RDMing is increasing. Not only did he RDM Mitchel at spawn as Mitchel explained in his staff report, but when someone stole my vehicle on the highway and me and Mitchel went after him, I had my gun out to the guy driving my car and then he called for Naby to get in. Naby didn't, pulled out a chainsaw and then killed me. The screenshot of the logs in the evidence section below, shows that I didn't do any damage to Naby and that he just killed me with a chainsaw. He wasn't in a family with the guy driving my vehicle. They were also both truck drivers which the second screenshot shows. Mitchel was also there if you do need another witness but the amount of rules Naby has broken, amount of false warns and such ext and just the general abuse, is disgusting. And to finish it off, I did take it to a sit with Aaron H and me and Aaron H both asked Naby MULTIPLE times to come to us for the sit, which he ignored and didn't respond.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://imgur.com/a/N5aPg

Provided by Aaron H

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

A staff strike or a demotion. I believe a demotion is more reasonable since he is an admin and should be setting an example, instead of doing the total opposite.

EDIT: May I add that when I had my gun out, it wasn't in the direction of Naby and the 2hour minge has nothing to do with this. And also the guy which was shouting for Naby to get in his car FearRPed because me and my friend had a gun to him, yet Naby did nothing about it and just RDMed me.

Edited by tcoops

Stop -Reputation when he gives his side on your report. That’s just being immature.

-Support

There is NO evidence that pertains to the report of RDM and Failure to take sit.

^^^

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

honestly +support I'm sorry but I had five reports against you in 2 days I mean I feel you need to think about how you act and what you do you minged him because you were angry you warned him twice for note exactly sound reasons and I have to say this I feel you abuse your rank in ways of intimidation if not on perpose but maybe with out thinking it.

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

He pulledpa gun on me

You are just trying to get me punished because i minges youyfor 2hrs. This justjshows how you havnt changed since you were last banned. 

+/- support

-that was extremely rude what you said there

-lots of problems with him lately

+great admin

+knows rules

it seems that he was dealing with his own sit here please confirm or deny that anyone who was involved

I was on duty all day from 7:am to 6:30 pm with a 1 hour break. there was event that kida went south and i feel like naby blamed me for everything. i was doing my best as there were two staff on and naby was just... unkind. i feel she that for an admin, she should've been way nicer especially to a t-mod not "you ruined the event screw off."

In all fairness navy was controlling over the event it was because of some news that no-one here ment he couldent continue on with the event and me and navy and others offers to step in to help the event but Ryan you were ausing issues and besides this is irelevent

it is relevent. this is a report on naby and im adding something onto it. Naby knows I'm only a t-mod. I try my best. The event when south and half the people rage quit. I thought that we were going to end it, so i said in ooc the event was over,  but apparently Naby wanted to try to save it. (he officially ended it three minutes later) Later I was helping a SWAT that was by him and he started yelling at me to screw off and to stop trying to ruin events. That was extremely rude to the admin who had been willing to be alone for the past 6 hours STRAIGHT letting other staff rp and have fun. He should know at admin that t-mods are still new to being staff and that instead of yelling at that them and being mean to them.