Kade's Forum Diplomat Application

Kade

In-Game Name: Kade

Steam Name: [GL] Kad3m0n

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178907499

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Moderator.

How many posts do you have on the website? 91

How often are you online on the forums? Every day, I am on very often viewing changes and new topics in every category. 

What timezone are you in? Central Standard

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to help the Forum Diploma team as an advancement into Gaminglight. I strive to keep the community straight in-game now I want to move to the forums. I also plan to move to Teamspeak Managment as well. I believe I will do extremely well in this position as I Co-Owned a server with about 25-30 people and was Forum Head and had a very tidy forum.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I have been staff on many servers and Gaminglight for about a month. I have experienced a lot and have dealt with many different situations. All of them coming out with well-planned outcomes. Maybe not for the user but for the sake of the server. Also, there is a typo. Judgment* is spelled wrong in question.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the Shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would ask him to stop and then move forward with asking him to fill out a Ban Appeal if the ban was false. If he does not stop I would proceed to deleting his comments and reporting him to a higher Forum Staff

Edited by Kade