What the Secret service does

NoOne

The United States Secret Service or U.S.S.S. is a a federal law enforcement agency under the under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This branch is trusted with the task of Protecting the US President and Vice President and their family's as well as high government officials and leaders. They are to coordinate and make sure all venues are safe for the President and their family. They are to use their logistics as well as local law enforcement agencies and to rid all threats to the president. and their family. They are to use their logistics as well as local law  enforcement agencies to ensure total protection of the president. 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

I want to join

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.