Mikedanoob's Trial-Mod App

Mike_da_noob

Should a be LT  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should a be LT

1. What is your in-game name?: Mike_da_noob

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Mikedanoob (Michael Winthrop)

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:171626137

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have staffed the SPD SCP server as an admin, superadmin on No DownloadSandbox, Owner on a few of my friend's servers, and owner on my server (I have a large knowledge of the ULX Commands) I AM NOT CURRENTLY OWNING AND/OR STAFFING ANY OTHER SERVERS

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March of last year.

6. What date did you make your forums account? April of last year.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have one warn for self supplying.

9. Have you donated? Yes, a well spent $50.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the handbook thoroughly and feel prepared to take any test required with ease.

12. Timezone: I am in the Eastern Time Zone as I live in Florida.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel that I deserve this rank because I have played this server with a friendly attitude toward the staff and my fellow players. for a while now. I plan on continuing to contribute to this community through the server and through the forums as well. If I was to receive my rank I would work hard to ensure that everyone is happy and that I succeed in the goals that my higher-ups set for me. I would continue to treat all players just as I would treat the owner himself and I would always put staffing before having my own enjoyable RP experience. My overall goal as staff would be to administrate the minges and poor players so that everyone can have a safe and friendly RP experience. Finally I would never abuse my powers or use them outside of my administrative duty and I have a large knowledge of the ULX Commands, a mic, and a high typing speed for good communication.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would TP them to a secluded area away from the rest of the players and attempt to mediate the player. If they continue to be an interruption during the session I would promptly jail them and gag them so I could explain their rule violations and the consequences. I would then administer the proper anti-minge punishment on the inflicted and continue to monitor them and others. During this time I would stay professional and ask that they report any complaints to the forums.

(Please comment are vote along with a reason as any up votes and down votes without any written reasons will not be counted, as stated on the forums :)

Edited by Mike_da_noob

Applying for Tmod when is an Owner of another community?

yeah maybe that’s why I don’t see him on or it could be of timezones

-support 

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

+Support

I'm sure he is as active as he can be. 

Good effort 

Been on here for a longish time. 

Donated 

Only 1 warn for something minor

Has some quality experience in other communities. 

I don't see any real reason for not allowing him to be a trial mod. It is only a "trial" after all.