• Yes (reason)
    • No (reason)

In-Game Name: Major General John

Steam Name: [GL]Tator Tots before Thots™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120023953

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Super Admin

How many post do you have on the website? 550

How often are you online on the forums? All of the time,

What timezone are you in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to be apart of the forum diplomat team to make sure that the forums is clear of any unnecessary or harmful posts. The forums is supposed to be a fun friendly environment where people can communicate outside of in-game and ts but some use it as a platform to be toxic and ruin the experience of other players. I want to help rid of those and the content that are purposely malicious to the website or other users. As a forums diplomat I would not only make sure people do not abuse the website or post malicious posts but also make sure people understand what they did wrong and still be respectful while doing so, by dong this I hope to make sure that everyone can have a good time on the forums.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would consider myself to have good judgment because I understand the difference between someone expressing their opinion on a particular subject and someone who is trying to is trying to belittle someone else. I also respect people no matter the situation if they disrespect me because not being respectful back would only make things worse in any situation.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? First I would hide the post and then respectfully message him/her why their posts were hidden from the chat box and link them to the correct topic for the correct server where they could appeal the ban if  they were wrongfully banned.

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief