Cold DT Vice Commander Application

Banana Toast

[What is your IGN? (In Game Name)]

DT SC01 | DT MAJ CO2

[What Regiment are you applying for?]

Death Trooper Command

[Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?]

There are countless reasons why I want to become a Vice Commander for Death Trooper. Since the day I joined this server, Death Troopers has always been something I've loved. I loved embracing the jet black armor and the aspect of guarding important personnel just always sat well with me. I've been through multiple IPO battalions and some are still on the server and some aren't but Death Trooper has always been a place I've come back to and I plan on staying for a long time now. I wish to help Death Trooper to the fullest and I plan on focusing on the battalion as a whole. Being a Vice Commander has been a goal of mine for a while now and being a Vice Commander of the battalion I love the most would be an honor and one of the best experiences I have ever had on the server. Death Trooper currently is in a struggling state and I am trying my best to help but I can't help it currently as much as I would be able to if I got the position of Vice Commander. I want to make Death Troopers elite as well as feared again and I am willing to give it my all to ensure DT gets back into that fun and healthy state. Even if I don't get the position of Vice Commander my goal is still the same, to help Death Trooper and bring it back to the state that it was in back in the day, when you would get on and see 10 DT guarding Grand Admiral Thrawn or DT tryouts would be more nerve racking because we had one slot open. Nothing will stop me from reaching my goal of reviving DT to its fullest and this position would allow me to help do that in many ways. I am willing to do doc work, I am willing to host plenty of tryouts even if it doesn't count for quota, I am willing to help make Death Trooper fun by hosting plenty SIM's and Trainings, and I am willing to struggle with Death Trooper even if it collapses after revival so it can be brought back. I have always been with DT in its injured state and I have always tried to play an important role while it's in that phase.

[How much game time do you have on the server?]

Over 11 Weeks.

[What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?]

For the most part, the role of a Command member within Death Trooper battalion is to help oversee both sub branches and the battalion as a whole. Some other roles of Death Trooper Command are to help do doc work, suggest new things to help the battalion and make it better, and also to carry out new changes and help gather different point of views of others within the battalion to help ensure everybody agrees and enjoys Death Troopers duties. Death Trooper Command are to ensure the battalion stays alive by supplying the battalion with new Simulation and Training ideas as well as making sure all the officers are up to date with what goals the Command has set for every week. Whether that be more Trainings or SIMs, more tryouts, or overseeing certain parts of DT like NCOs and Enlisted members. Command are to disperse the information amongst all officers and set there tasks unique from one and other. Being a Command member also allows you to punish up to CPT, meaning anybody that disobeys the SOP and server rules well being in DT should be dealt with properly. I believe in second chances, meaning I usually give someone a thorough talk so what they did never happens again and so they learn their lesson without punishment at first. However, after the talk, if they continue to mess up, then I will not hesitate to execute punishments accordingly depending on the severity of the situation. Being a Command member comes with great responsibility and discipline to ensure you yourself doesn't act out of line and if or when you do, you tell those above you to ensure you're dealt with properly and respectfully. I want to teach those below me as well as some above me about Death Troopers and how they operate and that is the main role of a Command Member to help the battalion grow.

[Why should we trust you to be a commander?]

I have been on the server for a very long time now and I have held many officer positions both inside of Death Trooper and outside of Death Trooper. I have been both a Shock Major as well as a ERU Officer, I have been a Death Trooper 2LT twice in the past, I was a Senior Honor Guard (CPT) within Royal Guard, I have been a Pyke Enforcer (2LT) within the Pyke Syndicate and I have been an ISB:IA Operative. All of my roles as officer in the past have gone pretty well and I also made sure to do my job properly and professionally. I believe I am very trustworthy because I have never been striked nor have I ever been removed. However, I will admit I have faced PT in the past but it was quite some time ago. But PT did a lot for me and helped me grow to the person I am now and furthermore to the fact that my main goal since day one of joining the server was to become a command member and help DT by giving it my time and dedication because of how fun it is to me. I believe I have earned my trust through, my activity, dedication, my will to help bring DT back to its old healthy state, and my will to always go above and beyond quota.

[How often can you be Online?]

Pretty much everyday, but it depends on what plans I have during the week. I can usually be active for 10 - 20 hours a week but you might catch the odd week where I'm busy and can only get on for around 6 - 8 hours.

[Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)]

I currently have no active warnings however, I have been warned in the past on accident for Mass NITRP, Fail RP, and Staff Diss. But this warn was appealed on the forums and was all just a big accident. 

Edited by Banana Toast

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr|DT VCMDR CO2/DT MAJ SC01/DT 2LT SN03/DT 2LT CO2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold|ISB:IA Operative Cold

+Support

He's a competent and cool guy who hasn't been really given a chance to take any of the command spots from what I can tell. I believe he should be given a chance since in his entire time in DT he didn't mess up at anything and did his job perfectly. There are two VCDR apps right now, but two of these candidates are very very solid picks for the position, can't go wrong with either of them.

• Like 1

+Support

- Opposition for leaving Pyke last summer when he could've been underboss

- Not eternal Officer/NCO?!?!? 😱 

Interesting feller and I hope he gets the opportunity to do well in this role! I question how long he'd stay or why he's staying now versus the past, but personally that's just my past experiences. I am curious to see how well he will do!! But real talk....manager Cold when?!?!

• Like 1

Currently: Pyke Right Hand "Marquis" JSR | Overseer of Saboteur
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | First Grand Saboteur Alpha | EpsilonAHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator | DT 2LT TP9

Ya, hes alright (I agree with the other 2 posts)

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Massive Support

- Active

- Dedicated to Death Troopers

- Helping to rebuild Death Troopers, He has been doing great.

I believe this man is ready to be a Death Trooper Vice Commander, He shows all the skills and requirements to become one. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Recron said:

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated to DT
-Well written application
-Experience

Cold did my tryout for DT when I came back after my 6 month break of GMOD and was pretty much my mentor, thank you for trying me out and I hope you get this position as you deserve it fully. Can't wait to see what you do with DT! Proud of you Cold.

• Like 1

aFrEXTO.png

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated To DT
-Understands The Responsibilities Of Command
Cold understands what he needs to do and should be allowed the opportunity to further improve DT 👍

• Like 1

Current: Purge CPT | ST SPC
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

• Cinder locked this topic