1. 1. Should Alpha be made DT VCMDR

• Yes.
    • No.

| What is your IGN? (In Game Name) | 

DT SN03 | DT MAJ AL0

| What Regiment are you applying for? | 

Death Trooper Command

| Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? | 

There are several reasons to why I would like the opportunity to become a Command member within Death Troopers. To begin with, one of the many reasons I have to because of the current state that the Death Trooper Battalion is in, this is one of the lowest points within DT that we have had in a very long time. My hope and goal if I get VCMDR is to help revive DT to what it used to be, active, fun & serious. This goal remains the same even if this position is denied to me. Even if I never become Command, I will help those who do to achieve this to the best of our ability, no matter how long it may take. Another reason for wanting to become command is to better help DT Documents and the members within DT improve. The members within DT, including me can always improve. I hope to allow us the room and the chance to improve and change for the better when we work as a group. DT Documents, I hope to add a unique touch to your documents that hasn't been there in a very long time. I want to bring different aspects and perspectives to how we commit and see changes within the battalion, but this ambition can only be done in a Command position. I have tried to suggest some things previously but all failed in there attempted to make it up. This isn't on the Command Team who did it or the ones before them. Every team has there own focuses and qualities on what they can bring to the table. That why if I become a Command member within DT, I can bring a unique and different perspective than all the others before me. These are a few of the reasons to why I wish to become DT Command, now I obviously can't rant on and on about everything I wish or would like to do within this branch. What I can say is if you would like to know more about my perspective on DT, then I would love to have a conversation with you. HCOM or just apart of DT or any battalion!

| How much game time do you have on the server? | 

Over 11 weeks

| What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? | 

Overall, the main purpose of a Command member for the Death Trooper battalion is to oversee and suggest, implement new changes, aspects and perspectives to the battalion and those around, in it. This allows the battalion to grow evermore. As a Command member we are to watch over the troopers within our battalion and make sure they are doing well and following the rules of the battalion and server as a whole. If they fail to do this, we should bring them aside and let them know and explain it. They shouldn't just be removed or punished if they didn't fully know. They need to learn and be taught about it, ultimately this is how you grow a battalion. Not by punishing or removing, but by teaching and learning. This goes both way, I may be taught something new by one of my Officers, NCO's or even Enlisted. This enables us to grow evermore and to always improve as a person and a battalion.

| Why should we trust you to be a commander? | 

As many of you know, across the many years I have played within the Gaminglight servers, I have held a multitude of ranks, this list includes command positions, Command Officer Positions and Officer positions in if not almost every battalion within the server, this being both past battalions that are no longer with us or those that have stayed here from the start. My most recent Command position was as IC VCMDR 1207 Sev. During this time I showed my commitment and trustworthiness countless times. This was shown through my effort via documents and helping revive IC with the other Command Members Although I am recently considered newer as a Command Officer within DT and received a rather large promotion by Command and HCOM to obtain this rank, I had no plans on applying for quite some time, but given the circumstances of DT and everything that has happened I feel as if DT is in need of someone to help take charge and lead them back to a active and good battalion. The members we have now are already more than I could hope for, but I wish to enlist more and even brighter ones so that they may take our Officer and Command positions in the distant future. These are a few of the reasons to why I may be trusted as a Command Member.

| How often can you be Online? | 

Almost everyday. Depends on work.

Approx. 15-25hrs

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

Thankyou for taking the time to read this application. 

-Alpha

Edited by Alpha0

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

• Alpha0 changed the title to Alpha's DT VCMDR Application

Major + Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Good Application
- Past Command Experience
- Many Officer And Command Officer Positions Held

Alpha has proven nothing but dedication towards DT and is currently one of the most active amongst all of DT. DT is in a very bad state currently and we need a new and solid command team that's willing to stay and help bring it back to its prime. Because of Alpha Dedication, Activity, and Past Experiences, I believe he is perfect for this position and really does deserve it. He has proven his leader ship and also has proven how badly he wants to help the battalion as a whole and him becoming VCMDR would allow him to do that.
Best Of Luck Alpha!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr|DT VCMDR CO2/DT MAJ SC01/DT 2LT SN03/DT 2LT CO2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold|ISB:IA Operative Cold

+Support

Alpha's heart is clearly set on DT since he joined, and now since he became a Senior Officer in the branch he resigned from all of his other regiments so that his main priority and focus is on this branch and I have no doubt he will do nothing but good for his regiment and bring back DT to how it used to be in all of its glory, he knows the ins and outs of how to be a command member and knows what he is doing in DT and I'm sure he'll lead a good legacy for the future DT Command.

aFrEXTO.png

I agree with everyone's posts here but also not to mention that if he doesn't get VCMDR, I cant think of anyone who could be in the position instead

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support
- chill to hang out with
- good leadership skills when I was an SO and when he was in RG
-Great activity 
- Good application

Edited by Big Drago

5e4b91aaf1f977b8c8244831c8e80af57525da98
current ranks: Vice Sovereign Carnor Jax // Drago, Tank SGT Drago TT5736, Shore HVY SGT Drago TT57

old ranks: SL Drago Fury SEIF36, SF CSL GC Drago 5736, SHGO Elder guard Aron Veisler, SO Sub Lieutenant Drago

+Support

He's a competent person who had my back while I was in DT. He has the experience and knowledge to be able to lead the battalion. He also has the motivation to do so, but from what I remember he did have some issues with time. However, that shouldn't be a huge issue considering all the other pros.

Major + Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Good Application
- Past Command Experience
- Many Officer And Command Officer Positions Held
Alpha has always been active and given his all for DT. He has always offered a lending hand whether it be for help on document work or just overall watching over people or roster. During my absence I would like to believe Alpha and cold are both very good candidates for the position. Alpha I never gave you enough credit for what you did so let me do that now. You are truly the Ideal person for VCMDR. I know I have had poor judgment in the past but you You  Truly and I mean truly do  remind of old DT  and old DT Command that's what DT needs right now just got 1 favor to ask of you though. Don't Throw This Opportunity and do not repeat the mistakes me and past DT Command have. Swallow your pride and be the Ideal VCMDR. I wish you the best of luck

Current Gideon Hask

Resigned DT Command AX4/SC0 [Command member for nearly a year]/Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated to DT
-Demonstrated leadership qualities
-Understands the position
Alpha has demonstrated his dedication to DT and capability to command on numerous occasions. He should be allowed the opportunity to further improve DT.

Current: Purge CPT | ST SPC
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated to DT

-Great App

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• Cinder locked this topic