10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be 501st Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Kyal

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in the 501st since November, and have been a VCMDR since March. I have witnessed a major change within the 501st with out sub branches due in part to the hard work of our previous commander. Seeing the hard work and dedication of Monarch has given me the inspiration to apply for and take up the mantle of Commander of the 501st. I wish to continue working with enlisted, NCO, and Officers to bring new updates to the 501st to and make it a place everyone will love leading it to a positive future, listening to what everyone has to say.  I wish to uphold the standards of the 501st as commander and work with VCMDR and officer to keep the 501st in line. I believe that I have what it takes to take up the mantle of 501st commander and to continue the traditions and ways of the 501st.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 1,952 hours on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to act as the head of a battalion and to lead with affairs with other battalions and with high command, also coordinating with other battalion leaders to set up missions and sims for everyone to partake in. They should be leading with doc work and overall administration of their respective battalion making sure that all docs and rosters are up to date . The commander should be making sure their troopers are well trained providing SIM's, trainings and missions to keep their skills up and providing a fun experience for them. They should take the ideas of their sub battalion lead and assistant leads and creating new ideas. They should be leading their battalion by example setting the precedent for their battalion to follow and act by.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I have demonstrated with my time in the 501st command team as a Vice Commander that I can be trusted and that I have show my dedication to the 501st, I  believe I am a hard worker and I can complete the work set upon me, I do not have any warnings and in my time as VCMDR I have not been in any altercations with other battalions or with staff, I have experience in multiple other battalions and currently in The Pyke Syndicate where I am at the rank of Enforcer with no warns/strikes within my time there. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online almost every day and can also be reached via discord if needed.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings

Thank you for your time ❤️

-VCMDR Kyal

501st Vice Commander Kyal 
Awesome Kanye West GIF

🙂

+ Support
- Good Application
- Friendly Guy
- Follow Server & 501st Guidelines
- Good Leader

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

+Support!!!

-App is relatively detailed though I think it could use a bit more. 
-Excellent character. 
-Leadership.
-Good Grammar
-Seems to understand the duties of a commander

Current: DT M36 | Imperial RP GM III | ImperialRP Moderator
Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+support

-love this guy  

-He seems like he knows what he is doing in the command spot and in 501st.

current- DT WO V07GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Tank CPT Carol/Shore AL Carol DT M36 DT CPT OV0 Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

DNT-OFFICER

+ Support 

• what everyone’s +supports say pretty much sums up what I would’ve written 

•Plays during the Australian hours, would be on during peak hours to night time for Americans 

•Dedicated 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

Didn't have any negative encounters with this person and heard only good things about him. He also seems enthusiastic about putting in a lot of work in 501st so I see him as a good pick.

+Support

• 3 weeks later...

Denied
We appreciate your want to move up and help your battalion 

Current: None
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. Genral, Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR, EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

• Cinder locked this topic