Willow Main Discord Ban appeal - Denied

Willow

Your name: Willow

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): glwillow2404

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 447786829375078400

Which discord server were you banned on? Main Gaminglight Discord

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I do not know why i would be banned, i looked to check the outages channel and was apparently banned??

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I do not believe i was rightfully banned as i do not know of anything i could've done that would've caused me to be banned, i've never posted an invite link, or anything iirc.

MSFGA.png.4dbf0da88fffb48f28d75167c7de06da.png

Current: Wing Commander Willow [Major]
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT, Shock SPC 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Apprentice II, GMII, Moderator Formerly known as Kold

Join SF Today, Fly Ships, Conduct Engineering!

+Support

If what he says is true then I don't see why he shouldn't be unbanned unless there is an underlying issue I don't know about but for now I think he should be unbanned.

Current Ranks: The Eighth Brother
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

The only reason i could think of is that i said something to the effect of the effective end of.. something which shall not be named, which seems to be why quite a few bans have been issued.

MSFGA.png.4dbf0da88fffb48f28d75167c7de06da.png

Current: Wing Commander Willow [Major]
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT, Shock SPC 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Apprentice II, GMII, Moderator Formerly known as Kold

Join SF Today, Fly Ships, Conduct Engineering!

If you were banned by Zeeptin and no reason was listed, I'm near 100% sure there is a good reason why. Also you seem to have somewhat of an idea what the reason might be, which as you said yourself, was the reason a couple bans were issued.

First ever ISB:IA
High Admiral

Super Admin