Willow Main Discord Ban appeal - Denied

Willow

Your name: Willow

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): glwillow2404

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 447786829375078400

Which discord server were you banned on? Main Gaminglight Discord

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I do not know why i would be banned, i looked to check the outages channel and was apparently banned??

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I do not believe i was rightfully banned as i do not know of anything i could've done that would've caused me to be banned, i've never posted an invite link, or anything iirc.

Current: SF Operations Pilot, Moderator, GameMaster 0, Apprentice II

And a former:
Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT

+Support

If what he says is true then I don't see why he shouldn't be unbanned unless there is an underlying issue I don't know about but for now I think he should be unbanned.

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

The only reason i could think of is that i said something to the effect of the effective end of.. something which shall not be named, which seems to be why quite a few bans have been issued.

Current: SF Operations Pilot, Moderator, GameMaster 0, Apprentice II

And a former:
Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT

If you were banned by Zeeptin and no reason was listed, I'm near 100% sure there is a good reason why. Also you seem to have somewhat of an idea what the reason might be, which as you said yourself, was the reason a couple bans were issued.

First ever ISB:IA
Senior Commander

Super Admin