Waltan Dorns Naval Vice Admiral Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Waltan Dorn.

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Navy.

3. Why do you want to be an Admiral of this branch? I was originally the Vice Commander for the 501st legion, I left on great terms as I only left so as to come to Naval and assist in recruiting efforts and increase overall activity for the Battalion. As I promised the 501st, I promise the same here. I will do everything for The Navy as I did for them. Recruiting will increase, activity will increase and the quality of the members of Naval and the roleplay they engage in will increase with the others. 501st went from what it was months ago to a greatly active battalion with new quality Commanders that I personally trained and watched go from private to Vice Commanders. I am asking for that same opportunity here.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 743 hours and 49 minutes as of 4/23/2024

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To ensure the behavior and image the battalion projects is a positive one and that the SOPs set in place are followed.

6. Why should we trust you to be an Admiral?: My work in the server since I've joined has proven that I can not only handle the tasks of an Admiral and or Commander but also excel at them too. Naval has already grown and shown progress since I've joined. I personally see no reason as to why I shouldn't be granted the same chance here as I was just 3 weeks ago as a Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online?: I am online Daily.
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No. A strike I had recently received was removed.

Thank you to my peers and Command at the Battalion and Grand Levels for the time you've taken to read and consider my application. 

EDIT: Due to changes I am also now aware of, Naval is in need of a Vice Admiral, now more than ever. Due to the recent resignation of our One Vice Admiral.

Edited by C l o u t l e s s J o s h u a

-Support

-the app does not look like it has effort put into it.

- I have seen some not-good things from you in game.

• Like 1

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

-Support
* Low Effort App
* RECENT disciplinary Action
* Answer to #5 Is vague and what is described is already the duty of a competent officer
* Constantly in Conflict With Other Command Members and Community Members

DT Officer XO1/SC01||MC Commander Salt

-Support
* Low Effort App
* Answer to #5 Is vague and what is described is already the duty of a competent officer
* Constantly in Conflict With Other Command Members and Community Members
* Major attitude problems
* Blatant disregard of others feelings or thoughts
* Doesn't take criticism that well
* Blatant disrespect to those around him
* Recently removed from SO and strike for causing issues.

Edited by DT CMDR AX4

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

basically everything that people said above

also recently resigned from 501st command just two weeks ago

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+Support

From my time in naval I've seen good things from Walten, despise him occasionally getting "salty" per say I'd say those times are justified. On top of that I enjoy the naval RP I have had with him, him being able to help Navals goal of becoming a serious RP battalion.

Regarding what was said by Coolnic, firstly. An applicants command may not respond to or Support Positive or Negative on their own subordinates application. Second, I will DM you after this is posted, a screenshot of my discussion with the Fleet Admiral and his comment about VOIDING the abuse of power section of the Strike.

I apologize for my quoting on my own application but I feel this needed to be clarified and spoken of.

-support

-very small app

-recently had a punishment

-Recently came over to naval

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head of Staff

-Support

Have seen attitude and COC issues

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-support

sorry big dog but the biggest thing as a vice commander is you need to know how the branch works, you had just left 501st not long ago and are already going for naval IMO its a little too soon. App is also a little short.

Current: Commander Boss - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch