Vice Sovereign Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Lore Senior Guard Rev | Saber Guard Incarceratus

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Royal Guards 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I am looking to become a commander as i look to progress my experience and be able to bring a new experience for the server and the Royal Guards battalion with a new command member. I have also been a Vic Sov before, but unfortunately I received an injury which effected my attendance and I had to leave the server for some time. However I wish to make up for the past issue by apply for the position again and bring a new experience to the battalion that people have not seen within the battalion before.

I also wish to become a commander within the battalion to sharpen my skills with the server, as I know some things are different from what I have done over the years as a leader and as a commander. This will help me understand what will need to change within the Royal Guards. I also want to become a commander to show other that I am capable of leading them and to show that they are being heard. 

I am also wishing to become a commander within the Royal Guard battalion to make changer's where possible. This will be done by going to every Royal Guard member and letting them speak their own mind. No form filling out as i know most people prefer speak one to one. However this does not mean i wish to remove the suggestion forms at all. I would simply like to speak one on one with each member and see what they want to changed or be improved on if I am given the chance to become a commander within the Royal Guard battalion.

I also want to become a commander of the Royal Guards as I know i am more than capable of doing so. With my knowledge and experience I do believe I can make great things happen within the Royal Guard battalion.  For example.  I have already made a few documents as a member of the Royal Guards, I have also make sure that people under me have a voice to be heard. I also speak my mind to the current command staff with matter that need to be addressed. I also have the many years of being a leadership figure and as a commander of troopers/members. I know for a 100% that I will make a great commander within the Royal Guards with all the skills, experience and knowledge that I have.

I also wish to be a commander as I believe it is time for a new face on the block, however this does not involve others apply. I believe with my time in the Royal Guards I have gained lots of information and also seen different sides to other members that have been in the position before. This will put me a step above them as I see what the command team does not see right now. This will benefit the Royal Guard battalion  in so many ways.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

8 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

When you think of a commander of a branch. Most people will think of a strong willed person, but some people will also see a different side of this. However I believe a commander is to lead his guys and go above and beyond for them. Even if it means putting himself at risk.

However the main purpose by default for a commander of a branch is to make sure that his or hers members of their branch is to tow the line. This will always start with the lower ranking officers. If other officers fail to perform  then the NCOS will fail as well. This will also continue down to the cadets. A commander must go out of their way to make sure that the chain does not brake. This is all held together by the commander. 

The next purpose of a commander is a hard task/job for some. This is administration work I.e. sorting documents, training files, arranging new types of files and keeping a database updated.  Most people do falter at this  however I know I will not as I have had many years doing all of what is listed above.

Another purpose of a commander is to hear is men/members out. If a commander or leader does not take input from his or her members, then they are not a team player. This will make people hate their commander and will lead to people rising up against them or even members leaving. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I know I can be trusted with a commander positions over the years I have lead many groups on a wide range of games. The most i have lead a group is for 17 years and I still do run part of a branch/Section/battalion. 

I also deal with administration work, which I know comes into play with a commander position.  With that knowledge I know I can be useful and bring a lot to the table.

To add onto my experience but focusing on Royal Guards. I have been in the battalion for quite sometime. And in this time I have spoken my mind, made many suggestions on how to improve the Royal Guard battalion. I do believe that some of the suggestions that have been made were also where I went out to other Royal Guard members and let them speak their voice.  This I know is important to do as some people do not put suggestions forward in our suggestion form, but would rather be asked person to person.

I believe I can also be a commander  for the following-

• Trust worthy
  • Reliable
  • Responsible
  • Man of my word
  • Respectful
  • Active 
  • Take responsibility for my battalions actions

7. How often can you be Online? :

My activity time frame depends on the day due to work. However in total per-week I will say 20-30+ hours a week.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings for the Royal Guards battalion or any other Battalion on the server.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gaminglight-gmod.png.5bf455718792aca87ec5d80dab19ae9f.png

Edited by The one and only Rev

+ support

- Very active on the server

- Very nice and approachable

- I also feel that with him being a vice sovereign for a brief time in the past, now is the time for him to truly show the Royal Guard and command team what he can do

• Like 1

• zypnic locked this topic