1. 1. Should I be the next Boss?

• Yes (Please say why)
    • No (Please say why)

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

IC VCMDR Scorch

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have several reasons I want to be a commander of this branch. The main reason is to help restore IC to how it was a while ago. The main issue right now is our activity and skill. IC has a lot of very skilled players that just need to be refined and this is one way to slowly train up IC. The biggest issue, however, is our activity. IC has a decent officer corps but we are severely lacking in our NCOS. We need to help prioritize this group and incentivize the NCOs. The next biggest issue is the lack of Flagups and officer interaction. Slowly it is getting better and I feel as a Commander I can help improve these. The third reason is the fact that we have a full command team. With the recent promotion of Iresh and Noshow (congrats to them again), we have a full Delta Squad (besides boss) and this forms a bottleneck. I believe I would be a good fit and allow more players to move through the ranks and be active within IC. All in all, I want to help IC to the best of my ability it has been my favorite for a really long time, and just want what's best for it. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

7 Weeks (1,377:04)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to act as a role model for troopers, as well as move people through the ranks. To expand on the first part, you need to do everything you ask of your officers. So a good commander needs to be able to hit quota, host sims, train new members, do flagups, and overall just ensure the battalion is running smoothly. You can do this in many different ways, however, I like to take a more relaxed approach and tell officers what I want to see and then mold it slowly into perfection. Another major aspect is a commander needs to be able to help push people through the ranks. If you do not have people going through your ranks then the battalion will become stagnant and will die. So a major aspect is keeping it alive and active. Overall a commander needs to be there to be able to perform any job officer and to the best of their ability. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think I should be trusted as a commander because I have a lot of experience in these kind of positions. This is my third time holding a command position on Gaminglight. I have been Vice Marshall, Fixer, and now currently Scorch. So, I been in a Vice Commander position a few times and I believe I did well. For those who do not know, I did resign in back in December for school reasons, and the classes I have are easier than I thought so that is why I returned. I my goal overall is just to see IC succeed and return to how it was a while ago. Overall, I have a lot of experience and have been entrusted with similar positions before and would love the opportunity to help IC in a commander role. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am usually on 2-3 Hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

(Thanks for reading, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns or just wanna reach out to me my discord DMs are always open)

Current: R IC LT COL Rasputin - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

+ Support

amazing VCMDR

came back to IC to help it when it was down in the dumps

overall a amazing and helpful person to be around

best pick for CMDR

• Like 1

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

+1
  I have nothing but good things to say about Rasputin. It was a surprise when he first came back, but a very welcomed one. In the time he has been back, a strong command team has just been emplaced with the two most recent positions. Back in January or February, IC was in a position of only one or two, roughly hoping on every week. Those numbers have since grown underneath Rasputin, which, to put it bluntly, has made IC a more refined tool back within the server. 

The battalion does need some work on the rougher parts of the edges, but the person to assist and get the battalion back on track would be Rasputin, and I would generally give my support for his position as IC Boss. Good luck to you!

• Like 1

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

+Support
-Very friendly guy, good sense of humor
-Proven to be a good command member in the past
-Lots of experience
-The opp but in a good way
-Good app

Would def recommend this guy for Boss

• Like 1

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

+ Support

amazing VCMDR

best pick for CMDR

• Like 1

[EX IC VCMDR Scorch and Fixer]

[EX IC CMDR Boss] 

• Head of Staff

+support

cool guy 

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+1

I have nothing but good things to say about Rasputin. It was a surprise when he first came back, but a very welcomed one. In the time he has been back, a strong command team has just been emplaced with the two most recent positions. Back in January or February, IC was in a position of only one or two, roughly hoping on every week. Those numbers have since grown underneath Rasputin, which, to put it bluntly, has made IC a more refined tool back within the server. 

The battalion does need some work on the rougher parts of the edges, but the person to assist and get the battalion back on track would be Rasputin, and I would generally give my support for his position as IC Boss. Good luck to you

• Like 1

+Support
-Very friendly guy, good sense of humor
-Proven to be a good command member in the past
-Lots of experience
-The opp but in a good way
-Good app

Would def recommend this guy for Boss

Current: Second Sister

Former: Ninth SisterSaber Guard IncarceratusOmega Squad 3222 AtinDT SGT

+ support

rasputin is a real good vice commander, he is very helpful and is overall a good guy, give this man BOSS!!!

• Like 1

Jimmy

Current: IC SGM Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

Hello Rasputin today im giving you a + support.

Reason why im giving you a + support are:

- When I was active and wasnt baned from the discord server, you were a great scorch. But then you retired. I dont know what you have been doing since but you where a good scorch

- PS Lunar 

+Support
- Very good trooper and vice commander
- Communicates well
- Very cooperative and friendly
- Application is very well written

Shock Vice Commander Miricle | Former IF Squad
(also very first one to pass Shock's SSTF tryouts back in the day)

Massive + Support

amazing VCMDR
best pick for CMDR
super cool dude

This guy deserves to be Boss
good luck scorchy worchy

• Like 1

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

Massive + Support

amazing VCMDR
best pick for CMDR
super cool dude

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

Accepted 

Please speak to high command for your rank!

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Harr y locked this topic